- Textile major Arvind Limited has announced the launch of an anti-viral textile technology for its fabric and garment products.
- Research shows that viruses and bacteria, can remain active on textile surfaces for up to two days.
- Garments treated with HeiQ Viroblock actively inhibit viruses and kill them upon contact, helping to minimize the potential for re-transmission of pathogens through clothing.
What is HeiQ Viroblock?
- HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 is an intelligent Swiss textile technology that is added to the fabric during the final stage of the textile manufacturing process.
- It is a special combination of advanced silver and vesicle technology.
- It has proven effective against SARS-CoV-2, the COVID-19 causing virus
- Suitable for all fiber types, from medical nonwovens (e.g. face masks) to fabrics for clothing and home textiles.