- Recently, Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship has launched Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employee-Employer Mapping (ASEEM) portal to help skilled people find sustainable livelihood opportunities.
About the Portal
- ASEEM refers to all the data, trends and analytics which describe the workforce market and map demand of skilled workforce to supply.
- It is developed and managed by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) in collaboration with Bengaluru-based Company named Betterplace.
- It is an AI-based portal which will map details of workers based on regions and local industry demands and will bridge the demand-supply gap of skilled workforce across sectors.
- It will provide employers with a platform to assess the availability of a skilled workforce and formulate their hiring plans.
- It will also provide real-time granular information by identifying relevant skilling requirements and employment prospects.
- Through ASEEM, employers, agencies and job aggregators looking for skilled workforce in specific sectors will also have the required details at their It will also enable policymakers take more objective view of various sectors.
- ASEEM shall help in providing real-time data analytics to NSDC and its Sector Skill Councils about the demand and supply patterns including – industry requirements, skill gap analysis, demand per district/ state/cluster, key workforce suppliers, key consumers, migration patterns and multiple potential career prospects for candidates.