Skip to content
- DAVP is the nodal agency to undertake multi-media advertising and publicity for various Ministries and Departments of Government of India.
- Even some of the autonomous bodies and public sector firms also route their advertisements through DAVP.
- The advertisements are carried on various platforms, including print and visual media.
- Last year, a new entity called “Bureau of Outreach Communication” was formed by merging DAVP and Directorate of Field Publicity and Song and Drama Division.
- The merger is mainly for bringing in synergy for efficient publicity works of the government.
- Bureau of Outreach Communication is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
- Government has recently decided to study the impact of its advertisements on people.
- It is aimed at drawing up a strategy for the judicious use of money for publicity.
Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)
error: Content is Protected !!