Tripura Chief Minister launched an e-cabinet system at Agartala to promote digital infrastructure development and digitisation of government services and information.
About e-Cabinet System
- e -Cabinet system is a powerful software portal for State Governments to conduct Cabinet meetings electronically and online mode.
- Developed by National Information Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY).
- Tripura has become the fourth state—and second in the Northeast—after Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Arunachal Pradesh, to have introduced an e-cabinet system.
- It maximizes usage of technology in meetings and reduces paper use.
- It automates workflow activities of meetings; before, during and after.
- It is designed for smart tablets, with rich UI and UX elements, for ease of use.
- Push & Pull mechanism built in portal ensures high security needed for Cabinet matters.
Visit Abhiyan PEDIA (One of the Most Followed / Recommended) for UPSC Revisions: Click Here
IAS Abhiyan is now on Telegram: Click on the Below link to Join our Channels to stay Updated
IAS Abhiyan Official: Click Here to Join
For UPSC Mains Value Edition (Facts, Quotes, Best Practices, Case Studies): Click Here to Join