- Recently, India’s first social media super application, Elyments, was launched by the Vice President of India.
About the App
- The app allows users to stay in touch through a vibrant feed, free audio/video calls, and private/group chats.
- Under Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, more than 1,000 IT professionals came together to create the homegrown application.
- A massive boost to Indian startups and a major push towards ‘Make in India’ initiative.
- a step towards ‘Atma Nirbhar Bharat’
- available in eight languages including Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and English.
- The app has given importance to privacy and all the servers are hosted within India.