Skip to content
- The Union Government constitutes EPCA as Supreme Court mandated body for the National Capital Region under the section 3 of the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986.
- The Authority shall have the power suo-moto, or on the basis of complaints made by any individual, representative body or organization functioning in the field of environment.
- Such complaints may be against any individual, association, company, public undertaking or local body carrying on any industry, operation or process.
- It shall deal with environmental issues pertaining to the National Capital Region which may be referred to it by the Central Government.
- It takes all necessary steps to for controlling vehicular pollution, ensuring compliance of fuel quality standards, monitoring and coordinating action for traffic planning and management.
error: Content is protected !!
Test Series-2019 and Prelim-cum-Mains Integrated Programme for 2019 will be launched very soon:
September-2018 Current Affairs has been sent to all our subscribers. Do Check you subscribed id. Thanks