1. What is www.iasabhiyan.com?
- www.iasabhiyan.com is to assist aspirants who are preparing and planning to appear for ‘Civil Services Examination’ conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in India.
- Although www.iasabhiyan.com tries to maintain the authenticity of the information from its various sources, it cannot take responsibility about the correctness of the information and hence request the user who would like to use this information, to confirm from their own sources before relying upon it.
2. What type of information is available at www.iasabhiyan.com?
- The information(s) contained in this website is/are for general information purposes only. Information and contents on this site should not be regarded as legal advice or opinion. For Information and contents available at this site, IAS Abhiyan do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. While we made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is both accurate and honest. IAS Abhiyan cannot accept any liability regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information.
- The information available at www.iasabhiyan.com is/are for UPSC Examinations taken from various standard sources like The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, DTE, Times of India, Wikipedia etc.
- IAS Abhiyan respects the privacy of its users and assures them their personal details and other information shared will always be protected.
- All information gathered on the site is securely stored within a controlled database. The database is stored on cloud based servers secured behind a firewall. The access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited.
4. What about Pricing Policy of IAS Abhiyan?
- IAS Abhiyan reserves the right on the payment to avail its various value added services. Once a payment is made, it will not refund the amount at any cost. Even non-usage of any particular service, does not entitle for a refund. IAS Abhiyan will not refund any amount partial or full for which it has received the payment from its users.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances. As these are completely digital goods, once paid there will be no refunds possible. We appreciate your understanding.
- The management reserves the right to decide ‘exceptional circumstances‘ under which it can ‘refund’ the payment made. In such extreme cases, the amount will be transferred online into the bank account. This may take minimum 2-3 working days and maximum One week.
- The management reserves the right to cancel its online service with or without any reason for doing so. In such cases, users will be informed about the cancellation of the services and the subscription amount will be refunded to them through online transfer into their account.
5. Tell me about admission to Different Programmes of IAS Abhiyan?
- Subscription /Registration /Admission to different programmes by the aspirant is for the individual only.
- In case a student (s) is/are found /involved in any violation of copyrights, the admission to the programme will stand automatically cancelled.
- IAS Abhiyan reserves all rights related to admission of all available programs.
6. How the study materials will be delivered if i have subscribed to a programme?
- The study materials of IAS Abhiyan will be provided through PDF form only and will be sent to your subscribed mail id.
- Email address is very important as we operate through email communication only. No hardcopy will be delivered to the subscribers.
7. What if wrong email id has been entered at the time of Subscription?
- If you have mis-spelled or mistakenly given wrong email id/address, no need to worry, please send us an your correct/alternative email id at <firstname.lastname@example.org> for update at our level.
8. What are the payment options available for subscription?
- All Payment options like Debit cards /Credit cards /NEFT, UPI and lot more are available for easy payment gateway and all payments are highly secured.
9. After successful subscription of a programme when i will get the materials?
- The materials as per your subscription will be delivered within 24-72 hours and as per schedule.
- If you have not received any confirmation emails/message from IAS Abhiyan Team, no need to worry, we will definitely send the above mentioned PDFs to your registered email id.
10. Can I subscribe more than 1 programme?
- Yes, You can. All the available programmes will be displayed to you in the dashboard. You can add the package and make the payment
11. In which language i will get study materials?
- IAS Abhiyan study materials is/are available in English Only.
12. Which books will you cover in Prelims Mock Tests?
- All book names are mentioned along with chapters to be covered in the detailed Schedule.
13. Is this test series Offline /Online?
- Currently, it is offline only.
14. Whom shall I contact if I face technical problem?
- Please send an email to this ID: email@example.com
15. I am an old subscriber of one of the programmes at IAS Abhiyan. Do I get any discount?
- No there is uniformity for all subscribers.