|NAMASTE Portal||Ministry of Ayush|
- Comprehensive web-portal for Standardized Terminologies and National Morbidity Codes of Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani Systems of Medicine and WHO-ICD-10 and ICD-11.
|SRIJAN Portal||Ministry of Defense|
- Indigenization by the private sector. On this portal, DPSUs/OFB/SHQs can display their items which they have been imported or are going to import which the Indian Industry can design, develop and manufacture as per their capability or through joint venture
|‘ShramShakti’ Portal and ‘ShramSaathi’ Tribal Training Module||Union Minister of Tribal Affairs, Arjun Munda|
- To be linked with various welfare schemes as it will collect real-time data of the migrants.
|‘Accelerate Vigyan’ Scheme and Portal||Union Government’s Science and Engineering Research Board|
- To encourage high-end scientific research and prepare scientific manpower which will lead to research careers and will develop a knowledge economy
|‘MSME Saksham’||Small Industries and Development Bank of India (SIDBI) in partnership with TransUnion CIBIL|
- To finance and credit facility to the MSMEs
|INGRAM||Department of Consumer Affairs|
- Integrated Grievance Redress Mechanism
- To create awareness, advise and redress consumer grievances and act as a central registry for lodging consumer grievances.
- Brings all Stakeholders such as Consumers, Central and State Government Agencies, Private Companies, Regulators, Ombudsmen and call centres etc. onto a single platform.
- creating awareness among consumers to protect their rights and inform them of their responsibilities.
|‘Surakhsya’||Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change|
- To collect real-time data and to manage the conflicts in real-time basis
|SPARROW Portal||Union Territory Jammu and Kashmir|
- To bring transparency, by avoiding loss of appraisal reports (APR) during any transition process
|‘U-Rise’ Portal||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
- To empower students through practical and technical knowledge in the areas of making familiar to online exams, digital content, digital assessment, digital exam papers, online webinars, internships, e-library, online video contents etc. in their academics
|PM SVANidhi portal and SBI Banks’ eMudra portal||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs|
- To accelerate the loan sanctioning and loan disbursement process to the street vendors who want to avail the benefits of PM SVANidhi scheme
|CHAMPIONS Portal||Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)|
- To make smaller units big ones by solving their grievances, motivating them, and providing them helping support in all terms as and whenever required
|E-Gram Swaraj Portal & Swamitva Scheme||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
- To strengthen e-governance in Panchayati Raj institutions in the whole country.
|YUKTI 2.0 Portal||Ministry of Human Resource Development |
- To help systematically assimilate technologies having commercial potential and information related to incubated startups in higher education institutions.
|‘Responsible AI for Youth’ and AI portal: www.ai.gov.in||Union Minister for Electronics and Information Technology, Communications and Law|
- To give the young students of our country a platform and empower them with appropriate new age tech mind-set, relevant AI skill-sets and access to required AI tool-sets to make them digitally ready for the future.
|‘Rozgar Bazar’||Government of Delhi|
- To provide employment opportunities to the people.
|Restart India (www.restartindia.com)||Minister for Road Transport & Highways, Minister of Shipping and the MSME Minister, Nitin Jairam Gadkari|
- To provide mentoring for supporting MSME to restart business
|e-Sachivalaya portal||Haryana Government|
- To help people in taking online appointment for virtual meetings with the chief minister, deputy CM, other ministers and heads of various departments.
|Automotive Solutions Portal for Industry, Research and Education (ASPIRE) portal||International Centre of Automotive Technology (ICAT)|
- For improving technical ability and capability of the automotive sector of the country.
|Aatamanirbhar Skilled Employee-Employer Mapping (ASEEM) portal||Union Minister of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MoSDE) Mahendra Nath Pandey|
- For mapping the demand of skilled workforce.
|Learning through E-Resources Made Accessible for Delhi (LEAD) portal||Deputy Chief Minister and education minister of Delhi, Manish Sisodia|
- To make online education stronger. The portal will provide 10,000 study materials and content for students of Class 1st to 12th.
|SATYABHAMA Portal||Union Minister for Coal & Mines Minister Pralhad Joshi|
- For promoting research and development in the Mining and Minerals sector.
|‘SPICe+’ Web Form||Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)|
- To help in saving as many procedures, time and cost for Starting a Business in India.
|Web Portal and Mobile App “Incredible India”||Ministry of State (IC) for Tourism & Culture|
- To attract tourists from Chinese, Arabic and Spanish speaking regions.
|Bhuvan Panchayat V3||Union Minister of State for PMO Dr Jitendra Singh|
- To enhance network application of gram panchayats.
|Web Portal “OECMS”||Central Board of Secondary Education|
- To help the Principals of the school to get the real-time information like the availability of invigilators, absentee student, Divyanga student, unfair means and various other details in a single click.
|Web Portal ||Tax Department|
- Provide information about procedures related to automatic exchange of information under common reporting standards.
|railways.delhipolice.gov.in||Union minister Nityanand Rai|
- People can file their complaints regarding the issues they face in the railway
|e-Rozgar Samachar||Ministry of Information & Broadcasting|
- To make aspirants aware of job opportunities in government sector including public sector enterprises.
|DBT Tribal||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
- The portal provides a single common platform to states to upload data related to beneficiaries, raise queries and give feedback.
|Startup India||PM Narendra Modi|
- To Promote startups, generation of employment, and wealth creation.
|E-NAM Portal||Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India|
- To reach out to the last mile farmer and transform the way agricultural produce is sold.
|‘Saubhagya’||Government of India|
- The web portal aims to ensure transparency as well as accelerate household electrification in rural as well as urban areas in the country.
|PRAAPTI||Ministry of State for Power|
- The web portal and app aim to bring transparency in power purchase transactions between Generators and Discoms.
|National Scholarship Portal||Ministry for Minority Affairs|
- The National Scholarship Portal is the Government of India’s initiative to provide financial assistance to deserving students by awarding them scholarships to pursue higher education and fulfil their dreams.
|Udyam Sakhi Portal||Women Entrepreneurs|
- Udyam Sakhi seeks to encourage women entrepreneurs and to aid, counsel, assist and protect their interests. It also preserves free competitive enterprise and to maintain and strengthen the overall economy of our nation.
|Bhu-Naksha||NIC, Government of India|
- To facilitate the management of digitized cadastral maps.
|E-Dharti App And Portal||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs|
- To Provide all the three modules Conversion, Substitution and Mutation related to properties online.
|LADIS ( Least Available Depth Information System)||Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)|
- To aid in ensuring of optimum use of National Waterways
|e-AUSHADHI portal||Ministry of AYUSH|
- For online licensing of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy drugs and related matters
|ShaGun||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
- To capture and showcase innovations and progress in Elementary Education sector of India by continuous monitoring of the flagship scheme – Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA).
|SWAYAM (Study Webs of Active–Learning for Young Aspiring Minds)||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
- To take the best teaching-learning resources to all. To bridge the digital divide for students who remained untouched by the digital revolution and have not been able to join the mainstream of the knowledge economy.
|Diksha||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
- For providing a digital platform to the teacher to make their lifestyle more digital. Through this portal, all teachers across the nation will be equipped with advanced digital technology.
|‘eDrishti’||Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS) & Ministry of Railway|
- To provide summary information on the punctuality of trains for the previous day and information on current train running on the Indian Railway network.
|Mahila – E Haat||Women And Child Development Ministry|
- To Promote Women Farmers And Entrepreneurs
|Air Sewa 2.0||Ministry of Civil Aviation|
- To offer passengers convenient and hassle-free air travel experience
|PAISA-Portal For Affordable Credit And Interest Subvention Access||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs|
Designed and developed by Allahabad Bank
- A centralized electronic platform for processing interest subvention on bank loans to beneficiaries under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM).
|Government e-marketplace (GeM)||Union Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj and Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar|
- To grant a market access to Central and State Government buyers by SHGs.
|Rail Sahyog||Ministry of Railways|
- It will provide a platform for the Corporates & PSUs to contribute to the creation of amenities at/near Railway Stations through CSR funds
|Farmers||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare,|
- To make available relevant information and services to the farming community and private sector through the use of information and communication technologies.
|e-Sahaj||Ministry of Home Affairs|
- For grant of Security Clearance. The portal will facilitate an applicant to submit an application online and also to view the status of his application from time to time.
|PENCIL- Platform for Effective Enforcement for No Child Labour||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
- To combat the menace of child labour, trafficking and sexual abuse
- To ensure complete prohibition of child labour and protection of adolescents from hazardous labour ultimately leading to Child Labour Free India.
|AirSewa 2.0||Ministry of Civil Aviation|
- To provide a superior user experience with enhanced functionalities. Major improvements include features such as secure sign-up and log-in with social media, chatbot for travellers support, improved grievance management including social media grievances, real-time flight status and details flight schedule.
|Rail Sehyog||Ministry of Railway|
- For the corporates and PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) to contribute to the creation of amenities at Railway stations through Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) funds.
|Rail Drishti ||Ministry of Railway|
- It brings information from various sources on a single platform and gives access to key statistics and parameters to every citizen of the country
|e-Pashu Haat||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
- Farmers can obtain information on the location of quality indigenous germplasm in the form live animals, semen doses and embryos.
- Farmers will be aware about the availability of quality disease free bovine germplasm with different agencies in the country.
|Samadhaan||Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises|
- To help MSMEs directly register their cases relating to delayed payments by Central Ministries/Departments/CPSEs/State Governments.
- The information on the portal will be available in the public domain, thus exerting moral pressure on the defaulting organisations.
- It is an e-learning portal aiming to give online training and information to police personnel through specialised courses designed by experts in the field. Through NIPUN, Delhi Police officers can now access information by just logging on the portal. They can take the course from anywhere at any time.
|SHREYAS||Ministry of Human Resource and Development|
- For providing industry apprenticeship opportunities to the general graduates exiting in April 2019 through the National Apprenticeship Promotional Scheme (NAPS)
|Womaniya on GeM||Ministry of Commerce and Industry|
- To enable women entrepreneurs and women self-help groups to sell handicrafts and handloom, accessories, jute and coir products, home décor and office furnishings, directly to various Government ministries, departments and institutions.
|ENSURE||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
- It is developed by NABARD and operated under the Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries. Subsidy payment for activities related to poultry, small ruminants, pigs etc., through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) goes directly to the beneficiary’s account
|DEEP- Discovery of Efficient Electricity Price|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
- It is an e-Bidding & e-Reverse Auction portal” for procurement of short-term power by DISCOMs
|Vidya Lakshmi||Ministry of Finance|
- For students looking for an education loan can apply to multiple banks by filling just one form.
- Students can track the status of their applications, and avail various loan schemes being offered.
|Khoya-Paya ||Ministry of Women and Child Development and the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY).|
- a citizen-based website to exchange information on missing and found children.