|Name of the Portal||Launched / Developed by||Key Objectives /Aims|
|NAMASTE Portal||Ministry of Ayush||· Comprehensive web-portal for Standardized Terminologies and National Morbidity Codes of Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani Systems of Medicine and WHO-ICD-10 and ICD-11.|
|Compliance Information Portal||Central Board for Indirect Taxes and Customs||· Providing free access to information on all Customs procedures and regulatory compliance for nearly 12,000 Customs Tariff Items.|
|SAGE (Seniorcare Aging Growth Engine) Portal||Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment||· Support India’s elderly persons
· Act as a “one-stop access” of elderly care products and services by credible start-ups.
· Involve youth for elderly care by way of start-ups and their innovative ideas to make elderly care a national movement than just a government programme.
|Sacred Portal||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment||
· To cater senior citizens seeking job opportunities.
· An online market place where employers and job seekers meet.
· It mainly targets the senior citizens. The public and private sector enterprises can share the demands on the portal.
· The senior citizens can make their experiences and knowledge to the public and private sector enterprises.
|E-Amrit Portal||NITI Aayog||
|Green Day Ahead
Market (GDAM) portal
|Union Minister of Power & New and Renewable Energy||
|TAPAS Portal||Minister for Social Justice &
|· TAPAS stands for Training for Augmenting Productivity and Services.
· TAPAS is the initiative of National Institute of Social Defence (NISD).
· a standard MOOC (Massive Open Online Course)
· Its primary objective is to impart training and enhance the knowledge and skills for the capacity building of the participants.
|Yuktdhara||Ministry of Science and Technology||· A new Geospatial Planning Portal under Bhuvan
· Enable the planning of new MGNREGA assets using Remote Sensing and GIS-based information.
· The portal has been jointly developed by ISRO and the Ministry of Rural Development.
|PM-DAKSH Portal||Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment||· The Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi (PM-DAKSH)
· The youth of the target groups will be able to avail the benefits of the skill development training programmes by the government more easily.
Some of the features of this portal are as follows:
· Availability of all information related to skill development at one place for Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes and Safai Karamcharis.
· Facility to register for the training institute and program of their interest.
· Facility to upload desired documents related to personal information.
· Facility to register the attendance of the trainees through face and eye scanning during the training period.
· Monitoring facility through photo and video clip during training etc.
|SUPACE Portal||Supreme Court||· First Artificial Intelligence-driven research portal (Supreme Court Portal for Assistance in Court’s Efficiency (SUPACE)|
|SRIJAN Portal||Ministry of Defence||· Indigenization by the private sector. On this portal, DPSUs/OFB/SHQs can display their items which they have been imported or are going to import which the Indian Industry can design, develop and manufacture as per their capability or through joint venture|
|‘ShramShakti’ Portal and ‘ShramSaathi’ Tribal Training Module||Union Minister of Tribal Affairs||· To be linked with various welfare schemes as it will collect real-time data of the migrants.|
|e-Shram Portal||Ministry of Labour and Employment||· A database of workers in unorganized sectors
· Registered members will be eligible for a variety of benefits by signing up for the Shramik Yojana and receiving an E-Shram card. The E-Shram card will be issued to workers who successfully register on the portal. On the card, there will be a 12-digit UAN number.
· Workers will benefit from the government’s adoption of social security programs.
· Members of the E-Shram portal will no longer have to register for any other government social welfare program.
|‘Accelerate Vigyan’ Scheme and Portal||Union Government’s Science and Engineering Research Board||· To encourage high-end scientific research and prepare scientific manpower which will lead to research careers and will develop a knowledge economy|
|‘MSMESaksham’||Small Industries and Development Bank of India (SIDBI) in partnership with TransUnion CIBIL||· To finance and credit facility to the MSMEs|
|INGRAM||Department of Consumer Affairs||
· creating awareness among consumers to protect their rights and inform them of their responsibilities.
|‘Surakhsya’||Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change||· To collect real-time data and to manage the conflicts in real-time basis
· National Portal on Human elephant conflict (HEC) that aims to collect real time information & manage conflicts on a real time basis to set data collection protocols, data visualization tools and data transmission pipelines.
|PM SVANidhi portal and SBI Banks’ eMudra portal||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs||· To accelerate the loan sanctioning and loan disbursement process to the street vendors who want to avail the benefits of PM SVANidhi scheme|
|CHAMPIONS Portal||Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)||· To make smaller units big ones by solving their grievances, motivating them, and providing them helping support in all terms as and whenever required|
|E-Gram Swaraj Portal||Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR)||· To strengthen e-governance in Panchayati Raj institutions in the whole country.
· By visiting this portal people can check their Panchayat profile easily.
· It will also contain the details of ongoing development works and the fund allocated for them.
|SWAYATT Portal||Union Minister of Commerce & Industry||· To promote Start-ups, Women and Youth Advantage Through eTransactions on Government e Marketplace (GeM).
· Bring together the key stakeholders within the Indian entrepreneurial ecosystem to Government e-Marketplace the national procurement portal.
|YUKTI Portal||Ministry of Education||· To help systematically assimilate technologies having commercial potential and information related to incubated startups in higher education institutions.
· (Young India Combating Covid with Knowledge, Technology and Innovation) is a unique portal and dashboard to monitor and record the efforts and initiatives of MHRD.
|SPARC Portal||Ministry of Education||· “Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC)”
· aims at improving the research ecosystem of India’s higher educational institutions by facilitating academic and research collaborations between Indian Institutions and the best institutions in the world.
|eBkry e-auction portal||Union Finance Minister||· To enable online auction by banks of attached assets transparently and cleanly for the improved realization of value, eBक्रय is launched.
· It is framework for promoting online auction of assets attached by the banks.
· It is equipped with the property search features and contains navigational links to all PSBs e-auction sites.
· The framework aims to provide single-window access to information on properties.
· eBkry also contains photographs and videos of the properties uploaded on the platform.
|IMPRESS||Ministry of Education||· “Impactful Policy Research in Social Sciences (IMPRESS)”
· Indian Council of Social Science and Research (ICSSR) will be the project implementing agency.
· 1500 research projects will be awarded for 2 years to support the social science research in the higher educational institutions and to enable research to guide policy making.
· To identify and fund research proposals in social sciences
|‘Responsible AI for Youth’ and AI portal: www.ai.gov.in||Union Minister for Electronics and Information Technology, Communications and Law||· To give the young students of our country a platform and empower them with appropriate new age tech mind-set, relevant AI skill-sets and access to required AI tool-sets to make them digitally ready for the future.|
|PRAKASH Portal||Union Minister of Power & Coal, Mines and Parliamentary Affairs Minister||· ‘PRAKASH – Power Rail Koyla Availability through Supply Harmony’
· to improving coordination between the power, coal and railway ministries to ensure coal supplies to power plants
|Restart India (www.restartindia.com)||Minister for Road Transport & Highways, Minister of Shipping and the MSME Minister||· To provide mentoring for supporting MSME to restart business|
|DigiSky||Directorate General of Civil Aviation||· Portal for registration and flying of civil drones in India.|
|Automotive Solutions Portal for Industry, Research and Education (ASPIRE) portal||International Centre of Automotive Technology (ICAT)||· For improving technical ability and capability of the automotive sector of the country.|
|SIDHEE Portal||Union Minister for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises||· The portal was launched under the Bureau of Energy Efficiency Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (BEE’s MSME) Programme.
· The portal will host useful information including fifty videos of multimedia tutorials for MSMEs for early adoption of energy-efficient technologies.
|Aatamanirbhar Skilled Employee-Employer Mapping (ASEEM) portal||Union Minister of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MoSDE)||· For mapping the demand of skilled workforce.|
|SATYABHAMA Portal||Union Minister for Coal & Mines||· For promoting research and development in the Mining and Minerals sector.
· The portal has been designed, developed and implemented by National Informatics Centre.
|‘SPICe+’ Web Form||Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)||· To help in saving as many procedures, time and cost for Starting a Business in India.|
|Web Portal and Mobile App “Incredible India”||Ministry of State (IC) for Tourism & Culture||· To attract tourists from Chinese, Arabic and Spanish speaking regions.|
|Bhuvan Panchayat V3||Union Minister of State for PMO||· To enhance network application of gram panchayats.|
|Bhuvan Portal||ISRO||· It is the national Geo-portal developed and hosted by ISRO comprising of Geo Spatial Data, Services and Tools for Analysis.
· An Indian web-based utility which allows users to explore a set of map-based content prepared by Indian Space Research Organisation.
· The content which the utility serves is mostly restricted to Indian boundaries and is offered in 4 regional languages.
· The content includes thematic maps related to disasters, agriculture, water resources, land cover and also processed satellite data of ISRO.
· The information for the platform is obtained from the government of India sources or through Crowdsourcing.
|GEO Spatial Data Dissemination Portal||Survey of India||· A rich repository of maps and functionalities.
· It will provide easy access and make the geo-spatial data generated out of public funds available to government and private users.
· The portal provides a range of digital products like Digital Geographical Map, Railway Map, Political Map, Digital Geographical Road Map, and Digital Geographical Physical Map of India as well as Open Series Map Scale.
|MIEWS Portal||Union Food Processing Ministry||· Market Intelligence and Early Warning System (MIEWS) portal
· First-of-its-kind platform for ‘real-time monitoring’ prices of TOP crops – Tomato, Onion and Potato.
|Web Portal “OECMS”||Central Board of Secondary Education||· To help the Principals of the school to get the real-time information like the availability of invigilators, absentee student, Divyanga student, unfair means and various other details in a single click.|
|ARTIS Portal||Directorate General of Trade Remedies (DGTR)||· Application for Remedies in Trade for Indian industry and other Stakeholders
· To enhance transparency, efficiency and provide expedited relief to the domestic producers for different trade remedies like anti-dumping duty, safeguard duty and countervailing duty. Applicants can also monitor the current status of their applications through this portal.
· The portal will be further improvised so that it can in real terms bring about transformative change in the process of filing, tracking and monitoring the Trade Remedy applications.
|e-Rozgar Samachar||Ministry of Information & Broadcasting||· To make aspirants aware of job opportunities in government sector including public sector enterprises.|
|DBT Tribal||Ministry of Tribal Affairs||· The portal provides a single common platform to states to upload data related to beneficiaries, raise queries and give feedback.|
|Startup India||Ministry of Commerce and Industry||· To Promote startups, generation of employment, and wealth creation.|
|GARUD Portal||Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)||· Launched for providing fast track conditional exemptions to government agencies for COVID-19 related drone operations.
· It stands for Government Authorization for Relief Using Drones (GARUD) portal.
|E-NAM Portal||Ministry of Agriculture||· To reach out to the last mile farmer and transform the way agricultural produce is sold.|
|ICEDASH||Ministry of Finance||· It is an Ease of Doing Business (EoDB) monitoring dashboard of the Indian Customs that will help public see the daily customs clearance times of import cargo at various ports and airports.
· It will help the businesses in comparing clearance times across ports and thus plan their logistics accordingly.
· It has been developed in collaboration with the National Informatics Centre (NIC).
|‘Saubhagya’||Union Minister of State for Power and Renewable Energy||· The web portal aims to ensure transparency as well as accelerate household electrification in rural as well as urban areas in the country.|
|PRAAPTI||Ministry of State for Power||· Payment Ratification and Analysis in Power procurement for bringing Transparency in Invoicing of generators
· The web portal and app aim to bring transparency in power purchase transactions between Generators and Discoms.
|Cyber AASHVAST||Union Home Minister||· India’s 1st Cyber Crime Prevention Unit
· The AASHVAST will also monitor, prevent and control cyber-crimes in the state.
· To prevent cybercrimes with the help of VISWAS and NETRANG.
|Netrang Project||Union Home Minister||· To establish Command and Control Room in 33 districts, online portal to pay E Challan and Cyber Crime Prevention Unit-AASHVAST which will have a dedicated service helpline for victims of cyber crimes was also started.|
|Bharatkosh Portal||Controller General of Accounts||· To provide one-stop services to deposit any fees/fine/other money into the Government Account.
· The portal provides a one-stop platform to citizens /corporates/other users for making online payment of Non-Tax Receipts to the Government of India.
|National Scholarship Portal||Ministry for Minority Affairs||· The National Scholarship Portal is the Government of India’s initiative to provide financial assistance to deserving students by awarding them scholarships to pursue higher education and fulfil their dreams.|
|Udyam Sakhi Portal||Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises||· Udyam Sakhi seeks to encourage women entrepreneurs and to aid, counsel, assist and protect their interests.
· It also preserves free competitive enterprise and to maintain and strengthen the overall economy of our nation.
|Bhu-Naksha||NIC, Government of India||· To facilitate the management of digitized cadastral maps.|
|E-Dharti App & Portal||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs||· To Provide all the three modules Conversion, Substitution and Mutation related to properties online.|
|LADIS (Least Available Depth Information System)||Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)||· To aid in ensuring of optimum use of National Waterways|
|e-AUSHADHI portal||Ministry of AYUSH||· For online licensing of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy drugs and related matters|
|ShaGun||Ministry of Education||· To capture and showcase innovations and progress in Elementary Education sector of India by continuous monitoring of the flagship scheme – Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA).|
|SWAYAM (Study Webs of Active–Learning for Young Aspiring Minds)||Ministry of Education||· To take the best teaching-learning resources to all. To bridge the digital divide for students who remained untouched by the digital revolution and have not been able to join the mainstream of the knowledge economy.|
|Diksha||Ministry of Education||· For providing a digital platform to the teacher to make their lifestyle more digital. Through this portal, all teachers across the nation will be equipped with advanced digital technology.|
|‘eDrishti’||Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS) & Ministry of Railway||· To provide summary information on the punctuality of trains for the previous day and information on current train running on the Indian Railway network.|
|Mahila – E Haat||Women and Child Development Ministry||· To Promote Women Farmers and Entrepreneurs|
|I-STEM Portal||Ministry of Science and Technology||· Indian Science Technology and Engineering facilities Map (I-STEM)
· Initiated by the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser (PSA) to the GoI
· Linking Researchers and Resources, will hold the database of all the R&D facilities established in institutions around the country, and enable their sharing in a transparent manner. The IP protected Portal has been built by and is managed by, Nanoscience Centre of Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru.
|Air Sewa 2.0||Ministry of Civil Aviation||· To offer passengers convenient and hassle-free air travel experience|
|PAISA-Portal For Affordable Credit And Interest Subvention Access||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Designed and developed by Allahabad Bank
|· A centralized electronic platform for processing interest subvention on bank loans to beneficiaries under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM).|
|Government e-marketplace (GeM)||Union Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj and Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare||· To grant a market access to Central and State Government buyers by SHGs.|
|Rail Sahyog||Ministry of Railways||· It will provide a platform for the Corporates & PSUs to contribute to the creation of amenities at/near Railway Stations through CSR funds|
|Farmers||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare,||· To make available relevant information and services to the farming community and private sector through the use of information and communication technologies.|
|e-Sahaj||Ministry of Home Affairs||· For grant of Security Clearance. The portal will facilitate an applicant to submit an application online and also to view the status of his application from time to time.|
|PENCIL (Platform for Effective Enforcement for No Child Labour)||Ministry of Labour & Employment||· To combat the menace of child labour, trafficking and sexual abuse to ensure complete prohibition of child labour and protection of adolescents from hazardous labour ultimately leading to Child Labour Free India.|
|AirSewa 2.0||Ministry of Civil Aviation||· To provide a superior user experience with enhanced functionalities. Major improvements include features such as secure sign-up and log-in with social media, chatbot for travellers support, improved grievance management including social media grievances, real-time flight status and details flight schedule.|
|Rail Sehyog||Ministry of Railway||· For the corporates and PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) to contribute to the creation of amenities at Railway stations through Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) funds.|
|Rail Drishti||Ministry of Railway||· It brings information from various sources on a single platform and gives access to key statistics and parameters to every citizen of the country|
|e-Pashu Haat||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare||· Farmers can obtain information on the location of quality indigenous germplasm in the form live animals, semen doses and embryos.
Farmers will be aware about the availability of quality disease free bovine germplasm with different agencies in the country.
|Samadhaan||Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises||· To help MSMEs directly register their cases relating to delayed payments by Central Ministries/Departments/CPSEs/State Governments.
· The information on the portal will be available in the public domain, thus exerting moral pressure on the defaulting organisations.
|SHREYAS||Ministry of Education||· For providing industry apprenticeship opportunities to the general graduates exiting in April 2019 through the National Apprenticeship Promotional Scheme (NAPS)|
|Womaniya on GeM||Ministry of Commerce and Industry||· To enable women entrepreneurs and women self-help groups to sell handicrafts and handloom, accessories, jute and coir products, home décor and office furnishings, directly to various Government ministries, departments and institutions.|
|ENSURE||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare||· It is developed by NABARD and operated under the Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries. Subsidy payment for activities related to poultry, small ruminants, pigs etc., through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) goes directly to the beneficiary’s account|
|DEEP- Discovery of Efficient Electricity Price
|Ministry of Home Affairs||· It is an e-Bidding & e-Reverse Auction portal” for procurement of short-term power by DISCOMs|
|HOPE Portal||National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Organizations (NABH)||· It is an online platform for smooth and secure registration which provides a self-explanatory questionnaire to be filled by the HCO/SHCOs.
· It ensures quality at nascent stages by enrolling a wide range of hospitals across the country including Healthcare Organizations (HCOs).
· HOPE also enables them to comply with quality protocols, improve patient safety and the overall healthcare facility of the organization.
|Vidya Lakshmi||Ministry of Finance||· For students looking for an education loan can apply to multiple banks by filling just one form.
Students can track the status of their applications, and avail various loan schemes being offered.
|Kartavya Portal||Ministry of Education||· The portal will be used primarily for holding monthly essay competitions for students as well as other activities including quizzes, poster making, debates pertaining to Nagrik Kartavya Paalan Abhiyan.|
|Khoya-Paya||Ministry of Women and Child Development and the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY).||
|E-Daakhil portal||Launched by National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission (NCDRC), Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution||
|DHARMA||Central Water Commission||
|SHAISYS||Central Water Commission||
|e-Sachivalaya portal||Haryana Government||
|‘Rozgar Bazar’||Government of Delhi||
|Learning through E-Resources Made Accessible for Delhi (LEAD) portal||Government of Delhi||
|‘U-Rise’ Portal||Government of Uttar Pradesh||
|FPO Shakti Portal||Government of Uttar Pradesh||
|SPARROW Portal||Union Territory Jammu and Kashmir||· To bring transparency, by avoiding loss of appraisal reports (APR) during any transition process|
|Pareshram||Government of Odisha||· The Portal and the Online Services shall be helpful in “Ease of Doing Business” and contribute significantly to the industrial development of the State.
· The Portal will provide 52 types of services in the coming days. This technology is the foundation of 5-T initiative and this will help in transformation, hoped that information regarding different Labour Laws will be available and industries, commercial organisations, small entrepreneurs and public will be benefited through this Portal.
|OdishaOne Unified Citizen Portal||Government of Odisha||· Citizens can avail all types of services of the state government without visiting government offices.
· OdishaOne portal is a unified citizen centric (G2C) services delivery platform, where one can pay utility bills and apply for government certificates online.
For Prelims Revision and Other Topics: Click Here
To Download our Notes: Click here
For Important Government Mobile Apps: Click here
To Download all the above topics with other important topics for Prelims 2022: Click Here