Skip to content
- Indigenously developed Helicopter launched Anti-Tank Guided Missile ‘HELINA’ has been successfully flight tested from Army Helicopter at 1400hrs in the ranges of Pokhran.
- The weapon system has been tested for its full range.
- The ‘HELINA’ weapon system released smoothly from the launch platform has tracked the target all through its course and hit the target with high precision.
- All the parameters have been monitored by the telemetry stations, tracking systems and the Helicopters.
- The Missile is guided by an Infrared Imaging Seeker (IIR) operating in the Lock on Before Launch mode.
- It is one of the most advanced Anti-Tank Weapons in the world.
Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)
error: Content is Protected !!