UPSC PRELIMS MOCK TEST SERIES-2023
As we all are aware that the first step of UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE), the Preliminary Exam, has become the most difficult and unpredictable step to clear.
Like previous year, we have once again proven ourselves to give lot of hits in the recent UPSC Prelims 2022 be it, static or unpredictable current affairs questions like “Nettipakarana, Deputy Speaker, NEER, NFTs, UNGA, UNCLOS, Senkaku Islands, Inflation Indexed Bonds, Internal Debt, G20 Common Framework, Contempt of Court, Levant, Open-Source Digital Platforms, Wetlands, SaaS, Qubit, Biofilms, Climate Action Tracker, EP100, Golden Mahseer, Miyawaki Method, AIIB, MTCR, SCO and many more.”
Detailed Schedule Plan of IAS Abhiyan Prelims Test Series-2023
Q. Can I download the tests as PDF?
- Yes, you can download the tests as PDF (This is an offline Mock Test Series where Tests along with detailed solutions will be delivered to your subscribed mail id)
Q. I have paid and submitted my details when I will be enrolled?
- The Process will be initiated within 48-72 hours of your subscription.
Q. Is this test series Online or Offline?
- It is (Self-Evaluation)
Q. How many questions will be there in each test?
- It may vary from 50-100.
Q. Which papers of UPSC civil services does this test series cover?
- This test series is for General Studies Paper-1 and General Studies Paper-2 of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination.
Q. When is the last date for making Payment?
- There is no last date for this programme. You can enroll at any time as per your convenient. But it is suggested that you start early by making payment early so that you can follow the timetable and be free from any kind of pressure later.
Q. I am an old subscriber of one of the programmes at IAS Abhiyan. Do I get any discount?
- No, Subscription Fee is uniform to all the aspirants.
Q. Whom shall I contact if I face technical problem?
- You can contact us to this ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IAS ABHIYAN Test Series is for the individual only. In case a student (s) is /are found involved in any violation of copyrights of test series, the admission to the test series will stand automatically cancelled.
- Delivery Policies: The Test Series will be provided to your subscribed mail id through PDF Form only. In no case hard copy will be delivered. Please enter your correct mail-id at the time of registration / subscription. Email address is very important as we operate through email communication only. So please enter your correct email address/id at the time of registration/subscription. Preferably: GMAIL ID
- It is a self-evaluation Test Series programme where you have to prepare from the standard sources, give mocks and then check where you stand.
- All the answers/ solutions will be covered through an explanation which in itself is a revision shot for Prelims. Try to focus on these explanations as these is/are the base of your current affairs preparations.
- After successful subscription send us your Transaction ID at email@example.com for taking necessary steps at this end.
- If you have not received any confirmation emails/message from IAS Abhiyan Team, no need to worry, we will definitely send the above mentioned Mock Test PDFs to your registered email id.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances. As these are completely digital goods, once paid there will be no refunds possible. We appreciate your understanding.
- IAS ABHIYAN reserves all rights to make any changes in test series schedule, if need so arises.
- IAS ABHIYAN reserves all rights related to admission of Test Series.
- Any Queries relating to our mock test programme, feel free to contact us at “<firstname.lastname@example.org>”
- Payment Options: All Debit cards /Credit cards /NEFT, UPI payment gateways are accepted and all payments are highly secured.
- Lastly, please do not create any cases at Instamojo as Tests are not downloadable at the time of subscription/registration. Above Tests will be delivered (As per Schedule) to your subscribed mail id. We value your money and trust us we provide you the best to deal with the unexpected questions in the upcoming exam.
One Special Request from Team Abhiyan:
Before Subscribing to the test series be very sure, whether you want to subscribe or not, once you have subscribed to our tests, it takes a lot of effort on our part to provide the best quality tests along with their detailed explanations. There will be no refund in any case, we will provide what we have promised above. We have kept the subscription fee to the lowest possible amount to run this website where we offer “Our free initiatives like Daily Current Affairs, Section Wise Current Affairs, Static Standard Notes for Prelims & Mains, All India Radio Spotlight News Analysis, Yojana & Kurukshetra Articles, Prelims inFocus and lot more.” As a sincere follower of our site, we believe that you will subscribe to this test series like previous year and continue to support us.
Subscription Fee : Online Payment
Click here to SUBSCRIBE Now @ 599/- Rs. 299/-(Rupees Two Hundred Ninety-Nine) only