There is no Deadline to Join our Prelim-cum-Mains Integrated Programme 2019
The much awaited and the successful programme running since 2017 is hereby launched for UPSC Civil Service Aspirants for for 2019. The Integrated Programme-2019 is designed as per the needs of UPSC which will suit the best to the smart aspirants. We are here to guide you with your preparation and the whole idea behind this initiative is to be able to cater with the best quality and capability from our side. As IAS ABHIYAN is an open platform for everyone, but today we have started something new and targeted base.
Before proceeding to our details of Integrated Plan please visit our analysis on this year UPSC Prelims-2018 on how we have proved to attempt 70+ questions with our productive initiatives which gave lot of confidence and edge to prepare according to the demands of UPSC. Click here to check.
We will remain free to our ongoing initiatives which will surely help for the upcoming Mains-2018 and 2019. Please visit on daily basis to update yourself Important Issues for Mains, Crux of Editorials, Prelims Facts Corner, Inside the PIB, Back to Basics-Prelims, Environment Special, International Organisations etc. We have already started our UPSC Prelims GS Paper-1 Test Series for 2019, you can go through the details– Click here
We are happy to Help You
- We are a group of passionate hard working people want to make transformative impact in everyone’s life who are connected with us via this platform.
- We believe that everyone has a right to dream and we are here to help them in their journey towards their dreams.
- ‘Your journey is our passion’.
- We genuinely put our efforts towards giving everyone level playing field irrespective of their background and making a positive difference in their preparation.
- We believe in providing the best or nothing.
- We always strive hard to achieve an extra mile of perfection.
- We always work towards planned smart work instead of unplanned hardwork.
We demand only one thing- Your Dedication
Are you serious?
- The intention behind asking this question is to evaluate the strength of your desire to become IAS. You may find almost every aspirant engaging with this exam always busy and in a kind of hurry. They are preparing almost all days in a week but unfortunately did not clear any part of the exam even once.
- On the basis of above case, we cannot conclude that this exam is unconquerable. It may possible that aspirant is missing any link which decides his/her success or he/she is putting efforts in wrong directions.
- Observing so many cases of failures, we here sum up all possible hurdles which you might face while preparing CSE.
- With this, we here also discuss the reasons because of which your certainty to get success in your goal, seems clear in initial period, goes thin & dim at later stages of your preparation. At every single day, you will start demotivating yourself, but believe us it is a human tendency to remain motive all along and some time we fail to remain motivate for a longer period.
- Always remember starting a journey will give us lot of hurdles and obstacles.
Details of this Integrated Programme-2019
Standard Notes for Prelims & Mains-2019
Note-All the NCERT is/are compiled from New Editions only.
First and foremost important point is there is no separate reading for Prelims and Mains. Your approach should be in an integrated manner where you are able to learn one thing for your prelims, mains, interview and optional perspective. Ok remember this is where almost all aspirants lack in their strategy to deal with the changing scenario of UPSC. You have to be analytical in your preparation starting from the very beginning.
These compilations are only for revision purpose. First of all cover your first reading by going through all the books as mentioned below. We have tried our level best to stick on the standard sources and our main motive behind by giving this compilations is to give the best in the market. You can stick to it and revise as much as you can. Believe us whatever compilations/tests/current affairs which will be provided will suits according to the need of the UPSC. Try to minimize your resources and stick to whatever we have provided. Remember revision is the key to crack this exam. As a famous saying ” The first draft reveals the art, Revision reveals the artist.“
For both Prelims & Mains Perspective:
Art & Culture:
- Standard Notes Indian Art Form, Literature & Architecture (02 Parts for Mains Perspective)
- NIOS Culture Compilations
- NCERT Class 11th & 12th Compilations (New Editions)
- World Heritage Sites, Folk Dances, Musics, Festivals etc.
Ancient & Medieval Indian History:
- Class Wise Compilations-NCERT Class VI/VII/VIII (All Parts)
- NCERT Class-XII (03 Themes in India)
- Tamil Nadu Class XI & XII
- Short compilation on facts for Ancient and Medieval
- Terms used in NCERTs-1 PDF for easy revision
- Special Notes on Buddhism & Jainism (As every year 2 questions were asked in Prelims)
Modern Indian History:
- Spectrum Modern Indian History by Rajiv Ahir
- Bipin Chandra Modern Indian History
- Compilations on topics mentioned in Syllabus
- Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja NCERT
As most of the topics mentioned in syllabus were asked from Current happenings we will provide GS Paper wise Mains Analysis Current Affairs Compiled from various News Papers like The Hindu, Livemint, Indian Express, PIB, PRS India etc.
But one important thing do not wait for our monthly compilations. We will try our level best to provide the same in time but read all the current affairs which is updated in our site on daily basis. So when you will get our monthly current affairs then treat it as like giving one more reading for revision purpose.
- NCERT Class-VI-XII
- Certificate and Physical Geography by G.C.leong
Environment & Ecology
- Shankar IAS Environment Notes,
- India Physical Environment-Class-XI,
- Biosphere Reserve, Elephant Reserve, Environment Conventions/Organisations, Environment Laws & Policies, Environmental Chapter from NCERT Science,National Parks In India, Ramsar Sites in India etc.
- Env. Notes from Ministry of Environment Website,
- Environmental Chemistry-Class-XI,
- Class XII-Biology(Last 4 Chapters),
- Protected Endangered & lesser Known Species In India, Sanctuaries In India, Tiger Reserve in India, Eastern Ghats, Western Ghats
- Besides the above we have launched new initiative i.e. Environment Special where lot of environmental topics were covered freely. Like this year lot of direct questions were asked in Prelims-2018, it will be easy if you will make a separate note on each of the topic covered.
- Indian Economic Development-Class-XI NCERT
- Macro Economic-Class-XII NCERT
- Basic Concepts on Economic
- Government Schemes Compilations
- M. Laxmikanth (5th Edition)
- Indian Constitution at Work-Class XI NCERT
General Science & Technology
- Class 6th to 10th NCERT Compilations
- Fact Sheets on Diseases from WHO
For Mains Perspective (GS Paper 2- GS Paper-4):
As we all know that GS Paper-2 & 3 are mostly based on current happenings, but to deal with the contemporary issues basic understanding of the topics is highly essential. In this regard short notes will be provided as mentioned in syllabus like:
- Role of women and women’s organization, population and associated issues, poverty and developmental issues, urbanization, their problems and their remedies
- Effects of globalization on Indian society
- Social empowerment, communal-ism, regionalism & secularism
- Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes; mechanisms, laws, institutions and bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections
- Important International institutions, agencies and fora, their structure, mandate
- Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country
- Food processing and related industries in India
- Security challenges and their management in border areas
- Disaster and disaster management.
- Quotes to be used in Mains/Optionals etc
- And Other topics to give you the basic understanding of the topics mentioned in the syllabus. Do not worry we will cover almost all the topics along with current affairs.
Current Affairs for Prelims & Mains-2019
We all know how important is current affairs in UPSC Examination. To deal with current affairs lot of initiatives were freely updated on daily basis in our site. Important Issues for Mains, Crux of Editorials, Inside the PIB, Topic for Prelims, Value Addition for Mains etc were some of our special initiatives which is designed to deal and stand an edge over UPSC.
In this year Prelims-2018, lot of current years were also asked which is 2-3 years back. In this connection, to deal with the current affairs starting from June-2017 to September-2019 almost (02 years) current affairs will be provided to all the subscribers both for Prelims and Mains Perspective. In total 02 PDFs will be provided to deal with prelims and mains.
Along with Monthly Current Affairs Facts Corner for Prelims will also be mailed to all the successful subscribers.
The current affairs will be covered from various standard sources like The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, PRS India, Downtoearth, Livemint, Business Line etc.
GS Paper-1 Prelims Test Series-2019 (Free 2018 Test Series also)
UPSC GS Paper-1 Prelims-2019 Test Series includes 23 Tests + 25 Tests of 2018
( 08 Subject Specific + 12 Monthly Current Affairs Test + 01 IYB/ES/Budget + 02 Full Length Test)
The UPSC exam schedule is stretched for a long period stress is something that is bound to grip you during preparation for the exam. To overcome it you must indulge in fun activities with friends and family and also by following some active sport. This will keep you rooted through the tough times preparing for the IAS exam.
Sample of our notes/test series/current affairs (Click on the link)
- Class-VIII-Geography (New Edition)
- Dealing with Naxalism
- Disasters and Disaster Management
- Environment Notes from MOEF Site
- Environmental Laws and Policies in India
- E-Tech in Agriculture
- Fact Sheets on diseases-Source WHO
- GS Paper-2-December-2017 Mains Current Affairs
- Protected, Endangered & Lesser Known Species in India
- Salient Features of RPA
- Schemes in News from PIB (June 17 to April-18)
- Test-1 – Solutions-Environment
- Test-20-January-2018 CA
- Topic for Prelims-April-2018
For all our beloved, honest and faithful aspirants, these notes will surely be respected and prove productive.
When you will get all the above mentioned notes/tests/current affairs?
In between 15th to 30th of each month the above mentioned notes will be mailed to your subscribed mail id in PDF Format only. No hard copy will be provided. The details is as follows;
On Standard Notes:
- July-2018-GS Paper-1, Test Series of 2018 & Monthly Current Affairs from June-2017 (So that you can revise as much as you can before 2019 preparation)
- August-2018-GS Paper-2
- September-2018-GS Paper-3
- October-2018-GS Paper-4
On Prelims Test Series:
- Each test will be provided to your subscribed mail id where you can download the same, take print out and give along with your preparation.
- Our Solutions to each question will be explained in such a manner you can directly rely on the important points for quick revision.
On Current Affairs:
- Monthly Current Affairs will be provided after 10th of each month for Prelims and 15th of each month for Mains.
Last thing first-Implementation:
We like to write only one line for implementation:
- “Do Anything & Everything to Complete Your Plan.”
- This simple principle demands your sincerity towards your goal and this sincerity culminates into consistency, which is the most essential part, after planning, decides your graceful destiny.
- Be consistent in reading, revision and the last but not the least, practice.
- Watch RSTV programmes like The Big Picture, India’s World, Security Scan etc for enhancing your thought process to deal in interview.
- Your cooperation in this regard is highly appreciated.
As per our plan we will try our level best to provide the above mentioned notes/test series/monthly current affairs on time but gathering all the above and not implementing like practice, revision will surely decrease your chances of getting into the selection. So its you who have to implement it. Make you own timetable, read the basic books and at the time of revision prefer our notes. We hope they are the best guidance in your preparation. Think Upon it and act as soon as possible before the time ruins you. So Take a Chance and Don’t Ever look Back from Now Onward.
And for the leaking agents– Only one message. You will never be able to do justice in your life whatsoever you achieve throughout. If you cannot respect others hard work and have no ethical values, forget about having the mask of an aspirant. You have no idea what it takes to prepare them or ek second ap sabko ni lagta share karne me! Act like an aspirant a “Real Aspirant”
At least think for a while and act accordingly.
We can only request you not to do it again.
1. IAS ABHIYAN Test Series/Standard Notes/Monthly Current Affairs is for the individual only. In case a student (s) is/are found involved in any violation of copyrights of test series/standard notes/current affairs, the admission to the programme will stand automatically cancelled.
2. The Test Series/notes/current affairs will be provided through PDF form only and will be sent to your subscribed mail id.
3. After successful subscription, sent us your Transaction ID /Personal details at firstname.lastname@example.org for taking necessary steps at this end.
4. Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances. Further, for the benefit to our followers limited period offer (where some amount of discount) will be available for subscription. In this case no amount/fee can be claimed by the previous subscribers to refund the balance amount. No online grievance of either central/state govt. will be entertained.
5. IAS ABHIYAN reserves all rights to make any changes in schedule, if need so arises.
6. IAS ABHIYAN reserves all rights related to admission of Prelim-cum-Mains Integrated Programme 2019. After successful subscription wait for our confirmation. Do not create a case (Like Confirmation mail/materials not received etc.) at Instamojo after payment. After confirmation from instamojo we will add your name to our Programme and the materials will be sent positively through your subscribed mail id (PDF Format only). All the materials were not available for download at the time of subscription, so its our humble request to not to create a case at instamojo. Just Wait for our confirmation.
For any query related to Prelim-cum-Mains Integrated Programme 2019 contact us at email@example.com. And do not worry your money values a lot for you and for us.
Q. Can I download the above mentioned as pdf?
• Yes, you can download the them as pdf (As PDFs will be sent to your subscribed mail id)
Q. I have paid and submitted my details when I will be enrolled?
• The Process will be initiated within 48 hours of your subscription.
One Special Request from IAS ABHIYAN Team:
Before Subscribing to our Prelims-cum-Mains Integrated Programme-2019 be very sure, whether you want to subscribe or not, once you have subscribed our programme, it takes a lot of effort on our part to provide the best quality tests/notes/current affairs. There will be no refund in any case whether partially of fully, We will provide what we have promised above, we have kept the fee to the lowest possible amount to run this website where we share our free initiatives like Important Issues for Mains, Crux of Editorials, Topic for Prelims, Prelims facts Corner, Inside the PIB and lot more. As a follower of our site, we believe that you will subscribe to this integrated programme and continue to support us.