The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), jointly launched the In Our LiFEtime campaign at a side event of the COP 27 in Egypt.
About In Our LiFEtime campaign
- The campaign aims to encourage youth between the age of 18 to 23 years to become message-bearers of sustainable lifestyles.
- The launched campaign gives a global call for ideas from youth across the world.
- The youth will be encouraged to submit their climate actions which are sustainable and scalable that can be shared globally.
- The application closes on the next World Environment Day, i.e. 5th June 2023.
- The indicative themes for the submissions, include:
- Sustainable Water Management
- Waste Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Sustainable Fashion
- An Innovation Summit to promote the exchange and enhancement of ideas among students, colleges, and experts will also be facilitated by India at the United Nation’s COP 28.
Visit Abhiyan PEDIA (One of the Most Followed / Recommended) for UPSC Revisions: Click Here
IAS Abhiyan is now on Telegram: Click on the Below link to Join our Channels to stay Updated
IAS Abhiyan Official: Click Here to Join
For UPSC Mains Value Edition (Facts, Quotes, Best Practices, Case Studies): Click Here to Join