- Recently India and Bangladesh jointly unveiled e-plaques for the ground-breaking ceremony of two projects.
- The projects include: (a) India-Bangladesh Friendship Pipeline (b) Dhaka-Tongi-Joydebpur Railway Project
- Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister described the cooperation between the two countries as an example for the world. He said that the two countries are neighbours, geographically; and family, emotionally.
- The proposed pipeline will further energize, not just Bangladesh’s economy, but also the relationship between the two countries.
- The proposed railway project will contribute to the process of strengthening national and urban transport in Bangladesh.