- The sculpture has been built on the top of a hill
- It is said that the sculpture sits at the spot where the mythical bird took his last breath
- The nature park also has a museum which will exhibit glimpses from Ramayana
- A telescope has been installed at the deck of the sculpture
- The nature park will also have an adventure zone and about 20 games
- The park is being developed by Kerala Tourism and Malayalam filmmaker, Rajiv Anchal.
Here is a list of some of the largest sculptures in the world:
The sculpture is 420 feet in height and includes a 66 feet lotus throne. Three pedestals were added few years after its completion in the year 2002 and hence, the height of the complex, now, is 682 feet.
Located in Japan, Ushiku Daibutsu was completed in the year 1993 and stands at 390 feet. The statue depicts Amitabha Buddha and is made of bronze. The statue also includes the 33 feet lotus throne.
Standing at 348 feet, the sculptures of the Emperors Yan and Huang are the fifth tallest statues in the world. They depict two of the earliest Chinese emperors, Yan Di and Huang Di. Started in the year 1987, the construction lasted for 20 long years.
Standing at a height of 330 feet, Sendai Daikannon is the sixth largest statue in the world and depicts the Japanese Buddhist Bodhisattva Kannon.
China’s Qianshou Qianyan Guanyin of Weishan stands at 325 feet and is the seventh tallest in the world.
315 feet tall statue of Peter the Great is located in central Moscow and was designed to commemorate the 300 years of the Russian Navy. It is the eighth tallest in the world.