Facing an ever-increasing threat from North Korea’s nuclear weapons and missile capabilities, South Korean military has been developing advanced technologies Kill Web concept to ensure the country’s army can win a war with minimal casualties in the shortest possible time.
About Kill Web
- The “Kill Web” is a strategy that aims to counter North Korea’s advancing nuclear and missile capabilities before they can be launched. It employs a multilayered integrated system that incorporates cyber operations, electronic warfare, and other tactics.
- The “Kill Web” is designed to ensure that the South Korean military can detect and respond to any threat quickly and effectively, even in the face of North Korea’s advanced technologies.
- The goal of this initiative is to ensure that the South Korean military has the necessary tools and technologies to maintain military superiority over North Korea.
- The “Kill Web” is seen as a major step forward in achieving this goal, as it will allow the South Korean military to respond quickly to any threat from North Korea.
Advantages of Kill Web
- Its ability to operate in a highly integrated and coordinated manner.
- Its use of AI and other advanced technologies.
Source: DNA India
Visit Abhiyan PEDIA (One of the Most Followed / Recommended) for UPSC Revisions: Click Here
IAS Abhiyan is now on Telegram: Click on the Below link to Join our Channels to stay Updated
IAS Abhiyan Official: Click Here to Join
For UPSC Mains Value Edition (Facts, Quotes, Best Practices, Case Studies): Click Here to Join