- Maharashtra’s tableau was titled Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj coronation.
- Assam’s tableau depicting traditional “masks and sastras” bagged the second prize.
- The third prize went to Chhattisgarh’s display of Ramgarh’s ancient amphitheatre and artistes performing dance based on Kalidasa’s Meghadootam.
- Among the tableaux by Union Ministries and departments, the first prize went to Khelo India of the Youth Affairs and Sports Ministry.
- For performance by schoolchildren, the South Central Zone Cultural Centre from Nagpur got the first prize for the Baredi dance of Madhya Pradesh.
- The North East Zone Cultural Centre from Dimapur, Nagaland, and Oxford Foundation School in Najafgarh, Delhi, won consolation prizes for performing the Sangrai Mog dance of Tripura and the Shikshit Bharat, Shashakt Bharatdance, respectively.