1. If development is not engendered, it is endangered
2. Need brings greed, if greed increases it spoils breed
3. Water disputes between states in federal India
4. Innovation is the key determinant of economic growth and social welfare
1. Cooperative federalism: Myth or reality
2. Cyberspace and internet: Blessing or curse to the human civilization in the long run
3. Near jobless growth in India: An anomaly or an outcome of economic reforms
4. Digital economy: A leveller or a source of economic inequality.