The Indian Air Force (IAF) has launched a mobile health App ‘MedWatch’ for its personnel.
- MedWatch App has been developed in-house with zero financial outlay by the Directorate of Information Technology (DIT).
- The App is available on the IAF’s AFCEL network.
- MedWatch is the first mobile health app in the three Armed Services.
- It comprises a host of features like a reminder tool to enable timely immunization for the children of all Air Warriors.
- The reminder tool will directly enable ‘Mission Indradhanush’ of the Govt of India.
- The innovative App is aimed at providing authentic health information to the Air Force staff.