- Odisha Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik launched his government’s new governance initiative ‘Mo Sarkar’ on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti
About Mo Sarkar
- The objective of the ‘Mo Sarkar’ programme is to provide service with dignity to people who are coming to government offices for different purposes.
- The phone numbers of people who are coming to government offices will be collected randomly with the purpose to improve the governance system by collecting feedback on behaviour and professionalism of government officers.
- The Chief Minister, Departmental Minister, Director General of Police (in case of police stations) and Departmental Minister, Secretary and Director (in case of hospitals) will call on random numbers to collect feedback.
- The employees will be ranked as good or bad on the basis of the feedback and those with good rank will get out-of-turn promotion and action will be taken against employees with bad rank.