– MoU on Defence Cooperation Framework.
– MoU between India’s Defence Services Staff College and Dhaka’s Defence Services Command and Staff College for Enhancing Cooperation in the Field of Strategic and operational studies.
– MoU between Dhaka’s National Defence College and India’s National Defence College for enhancing cooperation in the field of national security, development and strategic studies.
– MoU signed on cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space.
– Agreement in peaceful uses of nuclear energy.
– Arrangement for the exchange of technical information and co-operation in the Regulation of Nuclear Safety and Radiation Protection.
– Inter-Agency agreement on cooperation regarding Nuclear Power Plant Projects in Bangladesh.
– MoU in the field of Information Technology and Electronics.
– MoU on cooperation in the area of Cyber Security.
– MoU on establishing Border Haats across India and Bangladesh border.
– MoU on Bilateral Judicial Sector Cooperation.
– MoU on Training and Capacity Building Programme for Bangladeshi Judicial Officers in India.
– MoU concerning cooperation on aids to navigation.
– MoU on Mutual Scientific Cooperation in the field of Earth Sciences for Research and Development.
– MoU and Standard of Procedures (SoPs) on passenger and cruise services on the coastal and protocol route.
– MoU on the development of Fairway from Sirajganj to Daikhowa and Ashuganj to Zakiganj on Indo-Bangladesh Protocol Route.
– MoU on cooperation in the Field of Mass Media.
Source: Financial Express