NCERT & Standard Books Summary Notes for Beginners UPSC 2023
Our NOVICE 2023 includes
NCERT Summary Notes
Standard Book Notes
Tamil Nadu Board History Notes
NIOS Art and Culture Notes
Most optimal way of doing our Short Notes:
Revise them monthly and after 4-5 iterations, you will reach the level that you may require around 4-5 hours only to revise entire NCERT books from class 6 to class 12.
Always remember, it’s not about reading and finishing the books but to remember those concepts, facts then recall them in the prelims and reproduce them in the mains examination.
Use them later as quick revision instead of reading whole book again and again.
As a famous saying ” The first draft reveals the art, Revision reveals the artist.“
NCERT Summary Notes (Class VI-XII)
Art & Culture
Economy, Society & Science
Standard Books Summary Notes
Indian Polity by Laxmikanth (Latest Edition)
Environment by Shankar IAS (Latest Edition)
Spectrum Modern Indian History by Rajiv Ahir (Latest Edition)
Certificate and Physical Geography by G. C. leong
Bipin Chandra Modern Indian History
Tamil Nadu Board History Notes
Class XI & XII
NIOS Art & Culture
Summarized Notes of NIOS Art and Culture
When you will receive all our short notes?? (Time Line)
- July 2022 to December 2022
- NOVICE 2023 is for the individual only. In case a student (s) is/are found /involved in any violation of copyrights of test series/standard notes/current affairs, the admission to the programme will stand automatically cancelled.
- Delivery Policies: The compilations will be provided through PDF form only and will be sent to your subscribed mail id (Email address is very important as we operate through email communication only. So please enter your correct email address/id at the time of registration/subscription). If you have misspelled or mistakenly given wrong email id/address, no need to worry, please send us an your correct/alternative email id at <firstname.lastname@example.org> for update at our level. In no case the same will be provided through hard copy. Preferably: GMAIL ID
- After successful subscription, sent us your Transaction ID /Personal details at email@example.com for taking necessary steps at this end.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances. As these are completely digital goods, once paid there will be no refunds possible. We appreciate your understanding.
- IAS Abhiyan reserves all rights to make any changes in schedule, if need so arises.
- IAS Abhiyan reserves all rights related to admission of NOVICE 2023.
- All Payment options like Debit cards /Credit cards /NEFT, UPI are accepted and all payments are highly secured.
- Lastly, its a kind request to not to create any case (Like Confirmation mail/Materials not received /downloaded etc.) at Instamojo. It takes lot of time for settlement of payments once a case has been created. As the materials will be delivered to your mail id within 24-48 hours of your subscription, it is not downloadable at the time of Subscription.
- Any Queries relating to NOVICE 2023 programme, feel free to contact us at “<firstname.lastname@example.org>”
Q. Can I download the above mentioned as pdf?
A. Yes, you can download them as pdf (PDFs will be sent to your subscribed mail id)
Q. I have paid and submitted my details when I will be enrolled?
A. The Process will be initiated within 48 hours of your subscription.
Q. I have subscribed the programme, but no download option is showing?
A. As it is a scheduled programme all the above mentioned compilations/ notes will be sent to your subscribed mail id only
Subscription Fees: Online Payment