Recently the Indian government has started many new schemes to boost up the employment in India. Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana is one of the beneficial schemes for the people of India. This scheme is started to encourage the employment in different ways . Under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) the employees who are earning Rs 15000/month will be given employment facilities to develop their employment skills. The central government will make the payment of 8.33% of the basic wages of the employees as pension.
This scheme is started to provide more employment opportunities and facilities to the unemployed people in India.
- The people who are earning Rs 15000 per month or working 240 days in one year are eligible to take the benefits of this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Prottsahan Yojana is launched on 1 Aug 2016 and it is expected to be started in few days.
- Under this scheme 1000 cr rupees have been allocated for those employees who are earning Rs 15000/ month or working 240 days in India. They will be provided 8.33% of the basic wages of the employees as pension in the first three years of employment by EPS i.e Employment pension schemes.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana(PMRPY)
- The main objective of this scheme is to make the employers so able that they can generate more and more vacancies in their organizations.
- This scheme will also make the economy strong by giving the incentives to the employers.
- Under this scheme there is no direct facility but this scheme will create more employment for the people who deserve.
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY)
- Under this scheme those employees will be registered who are already registered under Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)
- The labor identification number (LIN) is the primary needed to be registered under the PMRPY scheme. The Labor Identification Number is allotted under the Shram Suvidha portal (http://shramsuvidha.gov.in)
- After that the employees have to register themselves on official website provided by the central government( http://pmrpy.gov.in)
- It is only for those employees who are getting wages of Rs 15000 or less than 15000 per month.
This scheme was passed on 1 Aug 2016 in Lok Sabha and the information about this scheme was announced by the labor and employment minister Shri Bandaru Dattareya in lok sabha meeting. The government has allotted 1000 cr Indian rupees for the employees who are new and for the employees who are earning 15000/month will be given 8.33% of their wages as pension under this scheme.