Before moving to our Complete Plan let me say the truth:
- The plan will take time (It will take more time to revise, more time to study)
- The plan will hurt (Because its only you who have to complete all the static and dynamic subject in lesser amount of time)
- The Plan requires dedication from You.
- The Plan require willpower from You.
- You will need to make healthy decisions
- The Plan requires sacrifice.
- You will need to push your body to its max.
- There will be temptation
- But, I promise you, when you reach your goal,
It’s Worth It
Prepare Prelims with IAS ABHIYAN (Free to All Aspirants)
UPSC prelims is around 100 days away. There must be a lot of query going through your mind like how to utilize the time, what should be the strategy for this time etc. There is no definite strategy which can be said to be perfect for the preparation of UPSC. However we are putting this note to give the aspirants a strategy which we think would be good strategy to clear UPSC Prelims 2017.
These 100 days would be the most decisive for your preparation of prelims. A lot of things needs to be remembered for prelims, so last stage of exam preparation greatly helps in that regard. First of all let’s look at the books which aspirants should go through for these 100 days:
- For the polity section –One and Only M. Lakshmikanth (Click to Buy our Compilation-5th Edition)
- For Modern India History –Spectrum Modern India History will suffice. (Click to Buy our Compilation for quick revision)
- For Ancient history-R.S.Sharma
- For Medieval history –Satish Chandra & most important try to link it with Art and culture.
- Art & Culture-Read our compilations (Compiled from CCRT, NCERT etc)-Click here to purchase our compilation
- Economics – 1st Read Economic Survey 2016-17 (Download Compilations from here)& Read the Basics of Economy like Terms used in Economic (Don’t start to read a heavy book)
- Geography –Read NCERT Class 11th & 12th & G.C.Leong (Click here to purchase our compilations of G.C.leong & NCERT Geography)
- Environment & Ecology–Read Shankar IAS Environment & After that read important chapters from Geography/Social Science NCERT relating to Environment. (Click here to purchase our compilations on Environment)
- For science and tech –Read important chapters from NCERT (Class VI-X) We have compiled important chapters to read from NCERT also. (Click here to download)
- For current affairs topics relevant for Prelims-2017 were posted on daily basis. Go through them or else buy our monthly current affairs compilations specially designed for Prelims-2017. (Click here for repository of Topics for Prelims-2017)
Along with the above mentioned sources start practicing Test Series from now onward. At least try to read the solutions which was explained briefly.
Remember GS Paper 1 is the key now: Revise every subject: Every mark counts.
As Prelims GS Paper-1 which is key now for selection into mains (Where Current Affairs is also the key to clear Prelims these days) we have specially designed our Tests based on current affairs. We will cover more than 1000 Current Affairs questions with explanation for Prelims-2017. (August 2016 to May-2017). Along with that 05 full length Tests and 01 Test on Govt. Schemes will be provided freely to our successful subscribers.
Click here to purchase our Test Series. For GS Paper-1 (We will assure, it will surely fruitful in the Prelims-2017)
Now comes to Prepare Prelims with IAS ABHIYAN (Free to all)
For the next 100 days starting from tomorrow i.e. February 28th 2017, we will cover all the above mentioned topics randomly either from NCERT/Standard Books/Online Sites like from Wikipedia.
The first 50 days will cover the 1st reading of the above mentioned topics where you will clear your conceptual understanding of each and every subject of Prelims. Keep the download pdf option for quick revision on the same day. Remember you have to revise the same topics on the same day (i.e. Before Sleep). If you fail to revise you will fail to qualify Prelims.
|Topics to be covered||No. of Days|
|Environment & Ecology||10 Days|
|Modern History||10 Days|
|Indian Economy||10 Days|
|Indian Geography||10 Days|
|Art & Culture||10 Days|
|Science and Tech|
Along with the static subject we will also post important current affairs topics.
This exam demands more than a decent amount of time to prepare with determination, which is possible only if the desire for coming into the services is burning in your heart incessantly.
Swami Vivekananda Once said-
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success that is way great spiritual giants are produced”
Revision is an important part of preparation. It should be done on daily basis (may be at the end of the day). Make your daily study schedule accordingly and implement it.
Now comes to the 2nd Phase of our 100 days:
The next 50 days will be the most important days as it will cover the Tests/ Last Revision Period.
Here we will cover important chapters from each subject which is very important from the Prelims point of view. Along with that we will also post some 5-10 Questions with explanation to each question relating to current affairs starting from August 2016 to May 2017 as well previous year prelims papers. (We will try to put more questions from current affairs only).
We will not assure you that you will qualify by following the above mentioned schedule. But if you are discipline in study and have revised more than 2-3 times, completed the target set ahead, then you will surely crack this years Prelims Examination easily.
Now it’s your turn to make these 100 days yours.
Thanks and Regards