Note: No Need to Subscribe any other programme, if you have subscribed to our SANKALP 2023 Programme
For Old Subscribers (Only for Current Affairs & Mock Test Series): Click Here to Enroll
Note: Old Subscribers will get only Monthly Current Affairs Digest, Monthly Data/Facts and Prelims Mock Test Series for the year 2023. No Standard notes will be delivered.
Course Plan Includes
- Standard Notes for Prelims & Mains for Basic Understanding
- Mains inShots 2023 (Value Edition)
- Mock Test Series for Prelims 2023
- Monthly Current Affairs Digest & Modules
- Prelims inShots 2023
Brief Details of our SANKALP 2023 Programme
A. Standard Notes for Prelims & Mains-2023
Summary Notes of NCERTs
- Art and Culture
- Tamil Nadu History
Standard Books Summary Notes which includes;
- Indian Polity by Laxmikanth (Latest Edition)
- Environment by Shankar IAS (Latest Edition)
- Spectrum Modern Indian History by Rajiv Ahir (Latest Edition)
- Certificate and Physical Geography by G. C. leong
- Bipin Chandra Modern Indian History
Supplementary Notes for General Studies Papers
- GS Paper 1 to GS Paper 4
Note-All the NCERT is/are compiled from the New Editions only
B. Mains inShots 2023-Content Enrichment / Value Editions for Mains:
- Monthly Data, Facts and Figures for Mains
- Quotes for Essay and Ethics
- Best Practices / Examples for Essay and Ethics
- Case Studies for Ethics for Essay and Ethics
- 2nd ARC Report Summary
- India VNR Report of NITI Aayog (Having Best Practices and SDG India Facts)
- Important Phrases /Key Words
C. UPSC Prelims Mock Test Series-2023:
The UPSC exam schedule is stretched for a long period stress is something that is bound to grip you during preparation for the exam. To overcome it you must indulge in fun activities with friends and family and also by following some active sport. This will keep you rooted through the tough times preparing for the IAS exam. Our Mock Test Series includes NCERT/Standard Books Tests, Current Affairs Tests, Full Length Tests and CSAT Tests.
Detailed Schedule Plan of IAS Abhiyan Prelims Test Series-2023
D. Monthly Current Affairs Digest and Modules-2023:
We all know how important current affairs is for the UPSC CSE Examination starting from the Prelims stage till Personality Test. To deal with this dynamic portion of current affairs lot of initiatives were freely updated on daily basis in our website like Daily Current Affairs for UPSC, Prelims inFocus, Prelims inShots, Abhiyan Pedia, Mains Value Editions etc.. This year we have covered some of the unexpected topics which was luckily asked in UPSC CSE Preliminary Examination 2022 like Nettipakarana, Deputy Speaker, NEER, NFTs, UNGA, UNCLOS, Senkaku Islands, Inflation Indexed Bonds, Internal Debt, G20 Common Framework, Contempt of Court, Levant, Open Source Digital Platforms, Wetlands, SaaS, Qubit, Biofilms, Climate Action Tracker, EP100, Golden Mahseer, Miyawaki Method, AIIB, MTCR, SCO, and many more.
To deal with the current affairs we will provide monthly current affairs digest in the following manner:
- Monthly Current Affairs Digest: January 2022 till April 2023
- Section Wise Modules
Sources to be Followed: The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, PRS India, Downtoearth, Livemint, Business Line etc.
E. Prelims inShots 2023:
- International Institutions /Groupings /Organisations /Conventions
- Biosphere Reserves, Biodiversity Hotspots & Hope Spots
- Important Terms of Ancient & Medieval History of India
- Mnemonics for UPSC
- Indices & Reports
- Economic Terms /Glossary
- Environment Conventions, Terms, Organizations
- Important Constitutional Articles
- Wildlife Sanctuaries, Tiger Reserves, National Parks in News
- GI Tags in News
- Places in News
- Rivers in News
- Buddhism & Jainism
- Species in News
- Critical Regions & Marine Conservation Programme
- Tiger Reserves in India
- Ramsar Sites in India
- World Heritage Sites in India
- Elephant Corridors /Reserves in India
- Government Portals & Government Apps
- Know Your State & UTs
- Folk Dance /Folk Paintings /Martial Art Forms /Theatre Forms of India
- Fact Sheet on Diseases
- India’s Ranking on Production & Consumption
- Tiger Corridors in India
- Maritime Exercises
- Tribes in News
- Space Missions
- Facts at a Glance
- Modules on Environment, Science and Technology (Extra Bonanza)
For all our beloved, honest and faithful aspirants, these notes will surely be respected and prove productive
When you will get all the above mentioned notes/tests/current affairs?
1. Compilations of NCERT and Standard Books:
- Starting from October 2022 till April-2023 (Complete Standard Notes)
2. Prelims Test Series:
As per the time table/schedule.
Each test will be provided to your subscribed mail id where you can download the same, take print out and give along with your preparation.
3. Current Affairs Digest:
Each Monthly Current Affairs Compilations (As stated Above) will be provided during the 2nd week of proceeding month.
- Facts and Figures/Quotes will be delivered in a separate sheet which will be helpful for Mains Exam. These compilations are salt to your answers to stay edge over other aspirants.
3. Prelims inShots 2023 (Tentative):
- Timeline for Prelims inShots 2023
A. 1st Slot-All Materials updated till April 2022-Month of Delivery > July 2022
B. 2nd Slot-Updated Materials till August 2022-Month of Delivery > September 2022
C. 3rd Slot-Updated Materials till December 2022- Month of Delivery > January 2023
D. 4th Slot-Updated Materials till April 2023-Month of Delivery > Last Week of April 2023
4. Mains Value Editions:
- From January 2021 till August 2023
Last thing First-Implementation
We like to write only one line for implementation:
- “Do Anything & Everything to Complete Your Plan.”
- This simple principle demands your sincerity towards your goal and this sincerity culminates into consistency, which is the most essential part, after planning, decides your graceful destiny.
- Be consistent in reading, revision and the last but not the least, practice.
- Watch Sansad TV programmes like The Big Picture, India’s World, Security Scan etc. for enhancing your thought process to deal in interview.
- Your cooperation in this regard is highly Appreciated/Solicited.
As per our plan we will try our level best and committed to provide the above mentioned notes/test series/monthly current affairs on time but gathering all the above and not implementing like practice, revision will surely decrease your chances of getting into the selection. So its you who have to implement it. Make you own timetable which suits as per your needs, read the basic books and at the time of revision prefer our notes. We hope they are the best guidance in your preparation. Think Upon it and act as soon as possible before the time ruins you. So Take a Chance and Don’t Ever look Back from Now Onward.
- SANKALP 2023 is for the individual only. In case a student (s) is/are found /involved in any violation of copyrights of test series/standard notes/current affairs, the admission to the programme will stand automatically cancelled.
- Delivery Policies: The compilations will be provided through PDF form only and will be sent to your subscribed mail id (Email address is very important as we operate through email communication only. So please enter your correct email address/id at the time of registration/subscription). If you have misspelled or mistakenly given wrong email id/address, no need to worry, please send us an your correct/alternative email id at <firstname.lastname@example.org> for update at our level. In no case the same will be provided through hard copy. Preferably: GMAIL ID
- After successful subscription, sent us your Transaction ID /Personal details at email@example.com for taking necessary steps at this end.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances. As these are completely digital goods, once paid there will be no refunds possible. We appreciate your understanding.
- IAS Abhiyan reserves all rights to make any changes in schedule, if need so arises.
- IAS Abhiyan reserves all rights related to admission of SANKALP 2023. After successful subscription wait for our confirmation.
- If you have not received any confirmation emails/message from IAS Abhiyan Team, no need to worry, we will definitely send the above mentioned PDFs to your registered email id within the scheduled hours.
- All Payment options like Debit cards /Credit cards /NEFT, UPI and lot more are available for easy payment gateway and all payments are highly secured.
- Lastly, its a kind request to not to create any case (Like Confirmation mail/Materials not received /downloaded etc.) at Instamojo. It takes lot of time for settlement of payments once a case has been created. As the materials will be delivered to your mail id within 24-48 hours of your subscription, it is not downloadable at the time of Subscription.
- Any Queries relating to SANKALP 2023 programme, feel free to contact us at “<firstname.lastname@example.org>”
Its a kind request to not to create any case (Like Confirmation mail/Materials not received etc.) at Instamojo. After confirmation from Instamojo we will enroll your name to our programme and the materials will be delivered (In PDF Form) through your subscribed mail id as per above mentioned schedule.
Do not worry your hard earned subscription fee values a lot for you and for us too. We charge only small amount to run our website smoothly.
- Q. Can I download the above mentioned as pdf?
A. Yes, you can download them as pdf (PDFs will be sent to your subscribed mail id)
- Q. I have paid and submitted my details when I will be enrolled?
A. The Process will be initiated within 24-48 hours of your subscription.
One Special Request from IAS ABHIYAN Team:
- Before Subscribing to our SANKALP 2023 be very sure, whether you want to subscribe or not, once you have subscribed our programme, it takes a lot of effort on our part to provide the best quality tests/notes/current affairs. There will be no refund in any case whether partially or fully, We will provide what we have promised above, we have kept the fee to the lowest possible amount in this pandemic situation to run this website where we share our other free initiatives like Daily Current Affairs, Prelims inFocus, Prelims inShots, Mains inSider, Abhiyan Pedia (Back to Basics) and lot more. As a follower of our site since 2017, we believe that you will subscribe to this Learning Programme and continue to support us like before.
Subscription Fee: Online Payment
(Offer Applied for Limited Period only)