- Recently India and Saudi Arabia have agreed to establish a Strategic Partnership Council, resolved to strengthen cooperation in combating terrorist operations and signed 12 MoUs in various areas of mutual interests, taking the bilateral relationship to the next level.
- Strategic Partnership Council will be an all-encompassing bilateral mechanism which will cover an entire spectrum of relationship between the two countries.The two sides reaffirmed their deep commitment to strengthening the strategic partnership envisaged in the ‘Riyadh Declaration’ of 2010.
- MoU on Cooperation in the Field of Renewable Energy, Agreement on Security Cooperation, MoU for Cooperation in the field of combating illicit trafficking and smuggling of narcotic drugs signed.
- MoU for collaboration in the military acquisition, industries, research, development and technology, for Cooperation in the field of Civil Aviation, for Cooperation in the field of medical products regulations also signed.
- Letter of Intent between Small and Medium Enterprises General Authority (Monshaat) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog, of the Republic of India.
- Cooperation Programme between Foreign Service Institute, MEA and Prince Saud Al Faisal Institute of Diplomatic Studies (IDS) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia.
MoU between Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Limited (ISPRL) and Saudi Aramco, MoU for Cooperation between National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul), MoU between National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and Saudi Payments.
Source: All India Radio