Telangana has drawn appreciation from the Centre and topped the list in taking up ‘Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat’ initiatives.
Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat:
- On the occasion of Shree Vallabhbhai Patel’s birthday, our honourable Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi had announced a program name ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’.
- The program is all about mixing up the diverse cultures that the nation has and make one super India.
- The program is solely designed to make people of one state aware of the cultures and language of another.
- The program will be set for one year and concentrate on the students of participated states.
- The program is inspired by the ideologies of Shree Vallabhbhai Patel who had played an important role in freedom fighting.
- The program is to promote the culture and language of each state of the nation. Every year one state will pick another and promote its local cultures and language.
- Indian government has made a special committee to look after this program and related issues.
- Students are the main participants in this program.
- Potential students need to travel from their own state to the chosen state to learn and exchange the culture and language.
Source:TH & PM Yojana