|‘Maa Scheme’||West Bengal|
- The state government will provide subsidized cooked meal to the poor people at the cost of Rs 5.
|‘PANKH Abhiyan’||Madhya Pradesh|
- The CM of the state also declared scholarships of Rs 6.47 crore for 26,099 girls under Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
|‘One School One IAS’ Scheme||Kerala|
- To provide free coaching classes for civil services and other competitive examinations to 10,000 meritorious who are not financially stable across the state.
|‘Launch Pad Scheme’||Madhya Pradesh|
- For boys and girls who have completed 18 years of age and aims to offer employment opportunities to them in order to make them self-reliant.
|‘Varasat’ Campaign||Uttar Pradesh|
- To tackle disputes related to property & land in rural areas of the state.
|SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme||Jammu and Kashmir|
- To provide free cashless treatment to the residents of J&K by providing them health cover of up to Rs 5 lakhs.
|‘Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi’ Scheme||Andhra Pradesh|
- To distribute 2.49 lakh sheep and goats to SC, ST women belonging to the age group between 45-60 years in order to improve their standard of living.
|YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme||Andhra Pradesh|
- This scheme, Rs 1,252 crores will be credited directly into bank accounts of 9.48 lacs of farmers.
|One-time Settlement Scheme||Goa|
- To provide waivers for the pending electricity bill payments.
|YSR Bima Scheme||Andhra Pradesh |
- The scheme will offer insurance cover to the beneficiary in case of death or accident of their family members.
|Swanirbhar Nari: Atma Nirbhar Assam||Assam|
- The scheme aims to empower women who are economically backward in Assam.
- The scheme is said to be beneficial to around 4 lakh families.
|Mukhya Mantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana||Uttarakhand|
- To boost self-employment capability in youth and promote the production of Green Energy.
|Pathashree Abhijan Scheme||West Bengal|
- This scheme will conduct road repair activities for more than 7000 stretches of roads comprising 12,000 km in the state.
|Mukhyamantrir Grammya Paribhan Achoni Yojana||Assam|
- Under this yojana, light motor vehicle service will be provided villages of Assam in order to improve rural connectivity and to generate employment.
|Moksha Kalash Yojana 2020||Rajasthan|
- To offer free bus travel to two members of the family of the deceased to immerse ashes of their loved ones in the river Ganga at Haridwar.
|Mukhya Mantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana ||Madhya Pradesh |
- Under this yojana, the farmers who are getting Rs 6000 per annum, will be getting additional finance support of Rs 4000. Thus, the state farmers, will be getting Rs 10,000 as annual financial support.
|Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana||Gujarat|
- Under this yojana, a Joint Liability and Earning Group (JLEG) will be formed. Around 50,000 JLEG will be formed in the rural and urban areas of the state. Each group will be comprised of 10 women members.
- To reduce annual import of pork to Rs 150 crore and to make Meghalaya Aatma Nirbhar in pork production in the upcoming 3 years.
|Major Dhyan Chand Vijaypath Yojana||Uttar Pradesh|
- Under this yojana, road connectivity will be established upto the houses of 19 international players.
- To financial support of Rs 830 per months will be credited to the bank account of a female person of the family.
|Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana||Gujarat|
- Kharif crop cultivating farmers will not have to pay any single amount of premium or neither they will have to go with the registration process for the yojana.
|YSR Cheyutha Scheme and YSR Asara Scheme||Andhra Pradesh|
- To provide benefit to the rural economy of the state which will help them to tackle the economic crisis during the pandemic situation of COVID-19.
|Nekara Samman Yojana||Karnataka|
- To build this scheme, the state government has allotted Rs 10.96 crore.
- To provide agricultural credit of Rs 1040 crore to landless farmers who are facing problems due to COVID-19.
|Mukhyamantri Matru Pushti Uphaar||Tripura|
- The aim of this scheme is to provide nutritious food and kits to pregnant and lactating women.
|Ektu Khelo, Ektu Padho||Tripura|
- The aim of this scheme is to inculcate activity-based learning in students.
|Indira Rasoi Yojana||Rajasthan|
- The aim of this scheme is to feed the poor people of the state with food.
- The state government will ensure that ‘no one sleeps hungry’.
|Jagananna Chedodu Scheme ||Andhra Pradesh|
- The scheme will provide onetime financial assistance of Rs 10,000 each to the tailors, barbers and washermen who were under 60 years of age and has suffered a loss due to coronavirus.
|Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana ||Uttarakhand|
- To provide employment opportunities to the youth especially entrepreneurs returning to the state, to the skilled and non-skilled artisans, handicrafts and unemployed youths.
|Rozgar Setu Yojana||Madhya Pradesh |
- To support and provide employment and employment based skills to migrant workers who has returned to the state in the COVID-19 situation.
|Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana||Chhattisgarh|
- Under this scheme, depending on registered area and area under cultivation during Kharif crop season 2019, Rs 10,000 per acre will be deposited in the bank accounts of farmers as agriculture assistance grant for sowing crops such as paddy, maize and sugarcane.
|Aatma Nirbhar Gujrat Sahay Yojana||Gujarat|
- To the lower-middle-income group. The scheme provides interest subsidy, moratorium, and collateral-free loan up to Rs 1 lakh.
- In this scheme, Rs 1 lakh loan amount will be provided at a 2% annual interest rate to around 10 lakh people.
|MatirSmristi’ Scheme||West Bengal|
- To make utilization of 50,000 acres of barren land in 6 districts namely Bankura, Birbhum, Purulia, Jhargram, West Burdwan and West Midnapore of West Bengal.
|FIR AapkeDwar Yojana||Madhya Pradesh|
- Under this Yojana, person would not be required to visit the police station to lodge an FIR.
|Nigah Scheme||Himachal Pradesh|
- To properly sensitize and educate family members of people coming from other states so that social distancing is effectively maintained.
|Mukhya Mantri Shahari Rojgar Guarantee Yojna||Himachal Pradesh|
- To improve the economy of the state affected by the Coronavirus.
- The Yojna will provide 120 days of employment to those living in urban areas.
|Free Health Insurance Scheme||Maharashtra|
- To grant free health insurance scheme to all citizens, Maharashtra Govt has become the first state in India to do this.
|Jeevan Amrit Yojana||Madhya Pradesh|
- To boost immunity system of citizens of the state in order to fight novel coronavirus.
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme||Andhra Pradesh|
- Under this scheme, fee reimbursement will be credited directly to mothers’ accounts instead of college accounts in the coming academic year 2020-21.
- The scheme over Rs.4,000 crore of funds have been released along with Rs.1880 crore towards the pending amount left by the earlier government.
|Jivan Shakti Yojana||Madhya Pradesh|
- To provide an earning source for women as well as the womens will helpful to provide the protective masks to the community and health workers amidst COVID-19.
|Student Health Card Scheme||Jammu and Kashmir|
- To ensure the good health of every school-going children.
- To ensure full medical coverage of over 12 lakh students enrolled in government schools from Class I to XII in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
|Cyber Safe Initiative||Maharashtra|
- To spread awareness about the protection of women and children from cyber-crimes and also create awareness about laws on cybercrime.
|Arundhati Swarna Yojana||Assam (on 1st January 2020)|
- To strengthen women empowerment and reduce child marriage.
|Odisha Mo Parivar (Odisha, my family) initiative||Odisha|
- To encourage the environment protection, motivating for blood donation and help Odias stranded in other states and foreign countries.
|Mukhya Mantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojana||Jharkhand|
- For doubling farmer’s income in the upcoming 4 years (2022) by improving the financial situation of farmers and by providing them with investment support for the Kharif season.
|Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana||Madhya Pradesh|
- To encourage and support the Farming in the Madhya Pradesh
- To help the Farmers to come out of their debt.
- To Waive the Interest on the Bank Loans of the Farmers.
|‘Vahli Dikri Yojana’||Gujarat|
- The state government would pay to every girl child an amount of Rs 4000 at the time of admission to 4th Standard, Rs 6000 during admission in 9th standard.
- Also, provide Rs 1 lakh for taking admission for higher education and another 1 lakh would be provided at the time of marriage.
|Emissions Trading Scheme||Gujarat|
- Aimed to cut particulate air pollution and facilitate robust economic growth.
|KALIA (Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation) Scheme||Odisha|
- For Households: Government will support the households with a unit cost of Rs 12,500 for various activities like mushroom cultivation, goat rearing, poultry farming and fishery.
- For Farmers: A small farmer who owns 2.5 acres to 5 acres of land and marginal farmer who owns less than 2.5 acres of land are eligible for this scheme.
- For the family: Eligible family will get Rs 5,000 each in the Kharif and Rabi seasons, for five cropping seasons between 2018-19 and 2021-22.
|Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana ||Gujarat|
- Selected students will get Rs.10 Lakh as a scholarship for continuous five years if he/she is taking education from the Gujarat Medical Education Research Society (GMERS) and dental courses.
- Furthermore, the students those who are studying 10th or 12th standard with 80% in an exam will get Rs.25, 000 per annum or half of the charges.
- Also, the applicants who are pursuing B.Ed., B.A, and B.Sc. will get an almost yearly scholarship of Rs.10, 000.
- The state government of Gujarat will give Rs.1200 as assistance each year for consecutive 10 months.
|Unemployment Allowance Scheme||Himachal Pradesh|
- Rs 1000 to the normal applicant and Rs 1200 to disable persons per month will be given as unemployment allowance
|Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme||Andhra Pradesh|
- The government will benefit almost 10 lakh educated but still an unemployed youth of the state.
- The allowance amount of Rs. 1500/- will be paid to the jobless youth until they get a job and start to earn.
|Rajiv Gandhi Entrepreneurship Encouragement Scheme||Karnataka|
- To boost the IT (Information Technology) sector for Entrepreneurs.
|Monthly Pension Scheme for Media Persons||Haryana|
- Under this scheme, a state government will give Rs 10000 as a monthly pension to each media professionals.
|Atal Mahaaphan Vikas Abhiyan||Maharashtra|
- To support and promote non-banking business in a state
- To help and give financial support to cooperative communities to start a new business
- To encourage, assist and supervise young entrepreneurs.
|Fertilizer Subsidy Scheme||Odisha|
- To provide direct fertilizer benefit transfer to farmers.
- To bring transparency in the subsidy scheme
|Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana||Haryana|
- State government to fix a minimum support price or base price of vegetables for farmers because due to natural or artificial disasters, farmers do not get the right price for their crop.
|Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana||Assam|
- The main aim is to bring a revolutionary change by doubling the farm income by 2022 in the state of Assam to mark the 75th Anniversary of India’s Independence which will happen in 2021-22.
- The total financial outlay of scheme is Rs. 30,000 Crore.
|NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme|| Andhra Pradesh |
- To provide medical treatment to the people of the Above Poverty Line (APL) at Rs. 1200 premium per annum.
|Atal Amrit Abhiyan||Assam|
- The scheme deals with providing health insurance against 437 illnesses including 5 critical diseases.
|Nagar Uday|| Madhya Pradesh |
- To assess service being provided to citizens and bring them at standard life.
- Inform lower income class people residing in slums in urban areas about public welfare scheme and provide benefit in today.
|Ama Ghare LED Scheme||Odisha|
- About 95 lakh families will get four 9-watt LED bulbs for free of cost.
- Rs. 5 lakh will be given to the best panchayat in each block every month for organising PEETHA.
|Barista Bunkar Sahayata Yojana|| Odisha|
- This scheme is aimed at providing financial assistance to the weavers in the state. Odisha Government has initiated various welfare schemes for the weaver community in the state and increase the reach of Handloom.