Let’s Start our ABHIYAN 2021– One Stop Solution for UPSC 2021
IAS Abhiyan’s Prelim-cum-Mains 2021 Advance Learning Programme
The much awaited and the successful programme running since 2017 is hereby launched for UPSC Civil Service Aspirants for 2021. Our Advance Learning Programme-2021 is designed as per the needs of UPSC which will suit the best to the smart aspirants. We are here to guide you with your preparation and the whole idea behind this initiative is to be able to cater with the best quality and capability from our side. As IAS ABHIYAN is an open platform for everyone, but today we have started something new and targeted base.
Before proceeding to our details of Integrated Plan please visit our analysis on this year UPSC Prelims-2018 on how we have proved to attempt 70+ questions with our productive initiatives which gave lot of confidence and edge to prepare according to the demands of UPSC. Click here to check.
Not just in Prelims-2018, but this year’s Prelims-2019 too we have proved ourselves to attempt 65+ questions with our most popular initiatives. Click here to check.
We will remain free to our ongoing initiatives for the upcoming UPSC Examinations. Please visit on daily basis to update yourself to our programme. Important Issues for Mains, Crux of Editorials, Prelims Facts Corner, One Liner Prelims Facts, Inside the PIB, Back to Basics-Prelims, Environment Special, International Organisations etc.
We are always happy to Help You:
- We are a group of passionate hard working people want to make transformative impact in everyone’s life who are connected with us via this platform.
- We believe that everyone has a right to dream and we are here to help them in their journey towards their dreams.
- ‘Your journey is our passion’.
- We genuinely put our efforts towards giving everyone level playing field irrespective of their background and making a positive difference in their preparation.
- We believe in providing the best or nothing.
- We always strive hard to achieve an extra mile of perfection.
- We always work towards planned smart work instead of unplanned handwork.
We demand only one thing- Your Dedication “Pure Dedication”:
Are you serious?
- The intention behind asking this question is to evaluate the strength of your desire to become IAS. You may find almost every aspirant engaging with this exam always busy and in a kind of hurry. They are preparing almost all days in a week but unfortunately did not clear any part of the exam even once.
- On the basis of above case, we cannot conclude that this exam is unconquerable. It may possible that aspirant is missing any link which decides his/her success or he/she is putting efforts in wrong directions.
- Observing so many cases of failures, we here sum up all possible hurdles which you might face while preparing CSE.
- With this, we here also discuss the reasons because of which your certainty to get success in your goal, seems clear in initial period, goes thin & dim at later stages of your preparation. At every single day, you will start demotivating yourself, but believe us it is a human tendency to remain motive all along and some time we fail to remain motivate for a longer period.
- Always remember starting a journey will give us lot of hurdles and obstacles.
Details of this Advance Learning Programme-2021
Standard Notes for Prelims & Mains-2021:
Note-All the NCERT is/are compiled from the New Editions only
First and foremost important point is that, there is no separate reading for Prelims and Mains. Your approach should be integrated where you are able to learn one thing for your prelims, mains, interview and optional perspective. This is where almost all aspirants lack in their strategy to deal with the changing scenario of UPSC. You have to be analytical in your preparation starting from the very beginning.
First of all cover your first reading by going through all the books as mentioned below. We have tried our level best to stick on the standard sources and our main motive behind giving this compilations is to give the best in the market. You can stick to it and revise it as much as you can. Believe us whatever compilations/tests/current affairs which will be provided will suits as per the needs of the UPSC. Try to minimize your resources and stick to whatever we have provided. Remember revision is the key to crack this exam. As a famous saying ” The first draft reveals the art, Revision reveals the artist.“
For both Prelims & Mains Perspective
Art & Culture:
- Standard Notes Indian Art Form, Literature & Architecture (02 Parts for Mains Perspective)
- NIOS Culture Compilations
- NCERT Class 11th & 12th Compilations (New Edition)
- World Heritage Sites, Folk Dances, Musics, Festivals etc.
Ancient & Medieval Indian History:
- Class Wise Compilations-NCERT Class VI/VII/VIII (All Parts)(New Edition)
- NCERT Class-XII (03 Themes in India)
- Tamil Nadu Class XI & XII
- Short compilation on facts for Ancient and Medieval
- Terms used in NCERTs-For Quick Revision
- Special Notes on Buddhism & Jainism
Modern Indian History:
- Spectrum Modern Indian History by Rajiv Ahir (New Publication)
- Bipin Chandra Modern Indian History
- Compilations on topics mentioned in Syllabus
- Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja NCERT
- As this is a dynamic part of the syllabus, but here we will provide you the crux of the NCERT understand the basic idea of an issue. Remaining current happenings will be covered from The Hindu, Indian Express, Livemint etc.
- NCERT Class-VI-XII (New Edition)
- Certificate and Physical Geography by G. C. leong
Environment & Ecology
- Shankar IAS Environment (New Publication)
- India Physical Environment-Class-XI (New Edition)
- Biosphere Reserve, Elephant Reserve, Environment Conventions/Organisations, Environment Laws & Policies, Environmental Chapter from NCERT Science,National Parks In India, Ramsar Sites in India etc.
- Environmental Notes from Ministry of Environment Website,
- Environmental Chemistry-Class-XI,
- Class XII-Biology (Last 4 Chapters), (New Edition)
- Protected Endangered & lesser Known Species In India, Sanctuaries In India, Tiger Reserve in India, Eastern Ghats, Western Ghats
- Besides the above we have launched new initiative i.e. Environment Special where lot of environmental topics were covered freely. Like this year lot of direct questions were asked in Prelims-2018, it will be easy if you will make a separate note on each of the topic covered.
- Indian Economic Development-Class-XI NCERT (New Edition)
- Macro Economic-Class-XII NCERT (New Edition)
- Basic Concepts on Economic
- Government Schemes Compilations
- Indian Polity by M. Laxmikanth
- Indian Constitution at Work-Class XI NCERT (New Edition)
General Science & Technology
- Class 6th to 10th NCERT Compilations
- Fact Sheets on Diseases from WHO
For Mains Perspective (GS Paper 2- GS Paper-4):
As we all know that GS Paper-2 & 3 are mostly based on current happenings, but to deal with the contemporary issues basic understanding of the topics is highly essential. In this regard short notes will be provided as mentioned in syllabus like:
- Role of women and women’s organization, population and associated issues, poverty and developmental issues, urbanization, their problems and their remedies
- Effects of globalization on Indian society
- Social empowerment, communal-ism, regionalism & secularism
- Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Center and States and the performance of these schemes; mechanisms, laws, institutions and bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections
- Important International institutions, agencies and fora, their structure, mandate
- Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country
- Food processing and related industries in India
- Security challenges and their management in border areas
- Disaster and disaster management.
- All the Ethical Terms
- Quotes to be used in Mains/Optional etc
- And Other topics to give you the basic understanding of the topics mentioned in the syllabus.
Besides the short notes for basic understanding, we will also provide General Studies Paper wise current affairs compiled from different sources like The Hindu, Indian Express, Livemint, PRS India, PIB etc specifically designed for Mains Perspective.
Current Affairs for Prelims & Mains-2021:
We all know how important is current affairs in the UPSC Examination starting from the Prelims stage till Personality Test. To deal with this dynamic portion of current affairs lot of initiatives were freely updated on daily basis in our website. Important Issues for Mains, Crux of Editorials, Inside the PIB, Topic for Prelims, Value Addition for Mains, One Liner for Prelims, Facts Corner etc were some of our special initiatives which is designed to deal with UPSC. This year we have covered some of the unexpected topics which was luckily asked by UPSC in the Prelims-2019 and in the upcoming Prelims 2020 exam, all our free initiatives too will remain fruitful to all our subscribers as well as followers.
To deal with the current affairs we will provide current affairs for Prelims (Digest Form) & Mains (Booster) separately in the following ways:
For Prelims 2021:
- Prelims Digest Current Affairs Compilations for Prelims (May 2019-May 2021)
- Yearly Flash liner Compilations (May 2019-May 2021)
- Section Wise Modules right from the beginning:
- 1st Module (May 2020 to July 2020) – August 2020
- 2nd Module (August 2020 to October 2020) – November 2020
- 3rd Module (November 2020 to January 2021) – February 2021
- 4th Module (February 2021 to March 2021) – April 2021
- 5th Module (April 2021 to May 2021) – May 2021 (Last Week of May 2021)
For Mains 2021:
- Mains Booster Current Affairs Compilations as per syllabus
- Facts and Figures
- Quotes for Mains
- Case Studies/Best Practices/Examples which is must for General Studies Papers, Essay and Ethics
Sources to be Followed: The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, PRS India, Downtoearth, Livemint, Business Line etc.
UPSC Prelims Test Series-2021 (Free 2020 Test Series):
The UPSC exam schedule is stretched for a long period stress is something that is bound to grip you during preparation for the exam. To overcome it you must indulge in fun activities with friends and family and also by following some active sport. This will keep you rooted through the tough times preparing for the IAS exam.
Sample of our notes/test series/current affairs (Click on the link):
- Digest May-2020 (Current Affairs)
- Class-VIII-Geography (New Edition)
- Dealing with Naxalism
- Disasters and Disaster Management
- Environment Notes from MOEF Site
- Environmental Laws and Policies in India
- E-Tech in Agriculture
- Fact Sheets on diseases-Source WHO
- Protected, Endangered & Lesser Known Species in India
- Salient Features of RPA
- Test Series-Static Portion- Environment
- Test Series-Current Affairs
For all our beloved, honest and faithful aspirants, these notes will surely be respected and prove productive
When you will get all the above mentioned notes/tests/current affairs?
1. Compilations of NCERT and Standard Books:
- Starting from August 2020 till December-2020 (Complete Standard Notes)
2. Prelims Test Series:
As per the above time table/schedule.
Each test will be provided to your subscribed mail id where you can download the same, take print out and give along with your preparation.
3. Current Affairs:
Each Monthly Current Affairs Compilations (As stated Above) will be provided during the 2nd week of proceeding month.
- Facts and Figures/Quotes will be delivered in a separate sheet which will be helpful for Mains Exam. These compilations are salt to your answers to stay edge over other aspirants.
Last thing First-Implementation:
We like to write only one line for implementation:
- “Do Anything & Everything to Complete Your Plan.”
- This simple principle demands your sincerity towards your goal and this sincerity culminates into consistency, which is the most essential part, after planning, decides your graceful destiny.
- Be consistent in reading, revision and the last but not the least, practice.
- Watch RSTV programmes like The Big Picture, India’s World, Security Scan etc for enhancing your thought process to deal in interview.
- Your cooperation in this regard is highly Appreciated/Solicited.
As per our plan we will try our level best and committed to provide the above mentioned notes/test series/monthly current affairs on time but gathering all the above and not implementing like practice, revision will surely decrease your chances of getting into the selection. So its you who have to implement it. Make you own timetable which suits as per your needs, read the basic books and at the time of revision prefer our notes. We hope they are the best guidance in your preparation. Think Upon it and act as soon as possible before the time ruins you. So Take a Chance and Don’t Ever look Back from Now Onward.
And for the leaking agents– Only one message. You will never be able to do justice in your life whatsoever you achieve throughout. If you cannot respect others hard work and have no ethical values, forget about having the mask of an aspirant. You have no idea what it takes to prepare them So act like an aspirant a “Real Aspirant”
At least think for a while and act accordingly.
We can only request you not to do it again.
1. ABHIYAN 2021 is for the individual only. In case a student (s) is/are found /involved in any violation of copyrights of test series/standard notes/current affairs, the admission to the programme will stand automatically cancelled.
2. The Test Series/notes/current affairs will be provided through PDF form only and will be sent to your subscribed mail id (Please enter your correct email address at the time of registration/subscription). In no case the same will be provided through hard copy.
3. After successful subscription, sent us your Transaction ID /Personal details at firstname.lastname@example.org for taking necessary steps at this end.
4. Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances.
5. IAS Abhiyan reserves all rights to make any changes in schedule, if need so arises.
6. IAS Abhiyan reserves all rights related to admission of Prelim-cum-Mains Advance Learning Programme 2021. After successful subscription wait for our confirmation. Within 48-72 hours of your subscription we will give you a confirmation message.
Its a kind request to not to create any case (Like Confirmation mail/Materials not received etc.) at Instamojo. After confirmation from instamojo we will add your name to our programme and the materials will be sent positively through your subscribed mail id as per above mentioned schedule.
Do not worry your hard earned amount values a lot for you and for us too.
- Q. Can I download the above mentioned as pdf?
A. Yes, you can download them as pdf (PDFs will be sent to your subscribed mail id)
- Q. I have paid and submitted my details when I will be enrolled?
A. The Process will be initiated within 48-72 hours of your subscription.
One Special Request from IAS ABHIYAN Team:
- Before Subscribing to our Prelims-cum-Mains Advance Learning Programme-2021 be very sure, whether you want to subscribe or not, once you have subscribed our programme, it takes a lot of effort on our part to provide the best quality tests/notes/current affairs. There will be no refund in any case whether partially or fully, We will provide what we have promised above, we have kept the fee to the lowest possible amount in this pandemic situation to run this website where we share our other free initiatives like Important Issues for Mains, Crux of Editorials, Topic for Prelims, Prelims facts Corner, Flash Liner, Inside the PIB and lot more. As a follower of our site since 2017, we believe that you will subscribe to this Learning Programme and continue to support us like before.