Crack UPSC Prelims-2021 with our Current Affairs Quick Revision Programme
Compilations of Most Important Facts and Concepts from CURRENT Affairs with Back to Basics FILTERED BY a Team of Dedicated Mentors for UPSC-2021
The nature of UPSC-CSE Examination is to test the candidate’s awareness about the current happenings around him/her. It a is test of alertness and awareness and not just knowledge! Students need to be updated on all current issues – regional, national or international, latest technological advancement, climate change etc. He/She should have sufficient knowledge of current issues which is tested by UPSC at all stages (Prelims, Mains and Interview).
The importance of current affairs is immense. Since 2017, we have proved ourselves to attempt the tricky questions of UPSC through our current affairs programme. Click the below link to know more.
Be it a question from economics or from polity, it seems UPSC is taking more cautious efforts to link the subject to a current topic. So it is very important for us to know what the term current affairs really mean from UPSC’s point of view and also a thorough analysis of the previous year question papers.
What could be the logic behind such a dramatic shift in the pattern of question papers? Broadly speaking this shift in the pattern explains the intent of UPSC, which is in the quest to find the finest minds to govern the country. However, for the quest to be fruitful it would be appropriate from the part of UPSC to examine the candidate’s awareness about the society in which he is living. Static knowledge would prove inefficient for such an analysis. Society is dynamic and are subjected to changes. A Civil Servant should have the skills of a barrister and also that of a diplomat in order to cope with the changing society and also show the cognitive skills to coordinate, mobilize arguments and achieve consensus in regard to the execution of his duty. This analytical nature of the duty demands the aspirants to have an analytical mind and awareness of the society. This awareness can be imparted only through a broad reading which is beyond the textbook knowledge.
Realizing its significance we treat of current affairs as a separate subject, as its relevance is more than 50% of the civil services syllabus.
Having read the extensive current affairs from the IAS ABHIYAN’s different Initiatives, IAS ABHIYAN’s current affairs team believes that students would now be provided current affairs in a different form this year to tackle UPSC PRELIMS-2021 right from the beginning.
ABHIYAN’s Current Affairs Digest includes:
- Monthly Current Affairs Digest
- Monthly Important Flash Liner
- Section Wise Modules (Polity, Environment, Science & Tech, Economic, etc)
Time Frame and Sources:
- January-2019 to May-2021
- Compilations from The Hindu, Indian Express, Press Information Bureau, Economic Times, Times of India, Down to Earth etc.
Why ABHIYAN’s Current Affairs Digest?
ABHIYAN Team will provide you all the current affairs in a simplified manner, that will became vital for a quick and long-lasting understanding of any topics.
All the Current Affairs will be covered from the standard sources like The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, Down to Earth, Times of India etc. We will try our level best, so that you will never miss any important current affairs to ensure full coverage.
To the Point
Our Current Affairs Compilations are “To The Point”. It will be structured in such a manner, that will be your only boosting guide to revise it quickly with a short span of time. This time we will provide the relevant/crux of current affairs (Garbage Free) that will became your only base for current affairs revision.
Back to Basics
All our Current Affairs have a background knowledge so that, along with current happenings you will link the same with static portion for quick revision.
When You Will Receive our Current Affairs?
- Monthly Current Affairs & Flash Liner-14-17th of next month
Section wise Revision Modules:
- 1st Module (May 2020 to July 2020) – August 2020
- 2nd Module (August 2020 to October 2020) – November 2020
- 3rd Module (November 2020 to January 2021) – February 2021
- 4th Module (February 2021 to March 2021) – April 2021
- 5th Module (April 2021 to May 2021) – May 2021 (Last Week of May 2021)
How will I get these PDFs after subscription?
The PDFs will be sent to your subscribed e-mail id (Fill up your correct e-mail id) as per above scheduled time frame.
1. IAS ABHIYAN’s Current Affairs Programme is for the individual only. In case a student (s) is/are found /involved in any violation of copyrights of current affairs, the admission to the programme will stand automatically be cancelled.
2. The current affairs will be provided through PDF form only and will be sent to your subscribed mail id. In no case the same will be provided through hard copy.
3. After successful subscription, sent us your Transaction ID /Personal details at firstname.lastname@example.org for taking necessary steps at this end.
4. Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable in all circumstances.
5. IAS ABHIYAN reserves all rights to make any changes in schedule, if need so arises.
6. IAS ABHIYAN reserves all rights related to admission of Crash Course on Current Affairs-2021. After successful subscription wait for our confirmation. Within 48-72 hours of your subscription we will give you a confirmation message.
Do not create a case (Like Confirmation mail/Materials not received etc.) at Instamojo. After confirmation from instamojo we will add your name to our programme and the materials will be sent positively through your subscribed mail id (PDF Format only).
For any query related to this programme contact us at email@example.com.
If you have been skipping any of these very crucial sources of current affairs, you must know your next step already. Grab your subscriptions today.
Now, you have in your hand the ultimate success mantra to crack UPSC IAS Exam and get high ranks. Let the world see your charm, with the best version of you! Wishing a very Good Luck to all our future Administrators!
Believe Us it will be your one stop revision module for Prelims 2021
The complete current affairs will be provided
@Rs.399/- @ Rs.199/- (Rupees One Hundred and Ninety-Nine) only. Thanks & Regards